DarkMistress
Converting Exoops mods to Xoops

Exoops has a wonderful blog that will allow users to create their own blog, and I'm looking for something that will do that as well. Is there a way I can convert that mod into xoops. Thanks for your help.

Herko
Re: Converting Exoops mods to Xoops
  • 2004/6/2 12:12

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

Wellwine creaded a very nice weBLog module that ha this feature I think: you can find the download of version 1.30 here.

Also, on the XOOPS Module Development Forge website, there is a weblog project for the Roller Blog.

Herko

DarkMistress

Thank you I'm trying it out right now. Another question I have is..... why is it that a lot of the mods I try, I get a blank page? The mod seems to install properly but when I actually go to do something withen that mod I get a blank page.

Herko
  • 2004/6/2 12:33

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

That depends on what it is you're doing. If you're installing a XOOPS 1.3.x or eXoops module on XOOPS2, then it will produce these errors.

If you want to know what is causing the blank pages, please turn on php-debug on the system admin -> preferences -> general settings page.

Herko

DarkMistress

Thank you once again for your help..... although now I see tons and tons of errors lol

Herko
  • 2004/6/2 12:44

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

Yes, but you can ignore the notices, as they only tell about sloppy coding, nothing that would break a page. Note the fatal errors and parse errors, they're the ones that cause the blank pages.

Herko

Login

Who's Online

171 user(s) are online (118 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 171

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits