Catzwolf
Message From Catwolf
  • 2004/5/19 13:57

• Catzwolf

• Home away from home

• Since: 2007/9/30

First of all and most importantly, ‘If’ I have offended any member of the development team in anyway? Then please accept my most sincere and profound apologies and I hope that you can forgive me for my actions and words. I no way intend this as a slur on anyone’s character, personally or otherwise and I still hope that we can work together for the good of XOOPS in the future.

I will stick by my words and I only hope that one day I will eat them with humble pie when the time comes, when I have been proven wrong by everyone in the Module Development Team.

Yesterday, I was ready to leave XOOPS for good not because I wanted to, but I felt I had no other choice with the way Module development was progressing. And to be honest it saddened me to think that way because XOOPS is my second home away from home. (Yes I know some of you may think that’s sad, but I don’t care).

Herko called me this morning to talk to me regarding my reasons behind my decision for leaving (2 and more hours) and the last think that I expected was to be offered the position of team leader and to be honest, I declined Herko’s offer the first time of asking as I did not believe it fair on Predator with the fantastic work he is doing with the forum and I did not want to step on anyone’s toes. (Remind me never to buy a car from Herko in the future).

I believe in the Module development team and their capabilities as a whole. XOOPS has many talented members within its community and the developers I believe are some of the best out there and with the right structure and environment I know that the ‘business’ will be done by all.

I would like to assure everyone that I am committed to XOOPS and I will give my full support to all the developers, core and the member of the XOOPS community and strive to give everyone something to be proud of n the future.

I want to thank everyone for their support and there wishes and my sincere apology.

ATB

Catz

limecity
Re: Message From Catwolf
  • 2004/5/19 14:00

• limecity

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/7/6 0

tl
  • 2004/5/19 14:05

• tl

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2002/6/23

Thank you, and welcome back Catz!

Like many of us here, I almost had a heart-attack when I saw your annoucement. Please don't do that again, agreed?

Tocpe
  • 2004/5/19 14:18

• Tocpe

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/1/28

Yes, same here, I almost had a heart-attack too! Welcome back Catz!

solo71
  • 2004/5/19 14:21

• solo71

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/1/29

Good to see you back on your decision.

*phew* I won't have to tell the French community. Heart attack to be forseen otherwise.

Bender
  • 2004/5/19 14:41

• Bender

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/3/10

[size=x-small]*deleting unfinished mail for catz from outbox*[/size]

Don´t know whom to thank first ...

Herko for making the call or catz for reconsidering?

Well which way ever - a big thanks to both of you!

dengage
  • 2004/5/19 15:44

• dengage

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/16

I wanted to press DELETE on my folder in INET. This portal was built on xoops. BUT. I wanted to see again www.xoops.org

If Catzwolf came back.

And when I saw this post I said to mykeyboard:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE XOOOOOOOOOOPS!!!

dengage
  • 2004/5/19 15:49

• dengage

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/16

Welcome back Catz!!!

carnuke
  • 2004/5/19 16:08

• carnuke

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/11/5

Only a man of true courage and character can appologise and still hold his head high.

Thank-you Catzwolf and Herko, now may the Pheonix arise from these ashes.

Stewdio
  • 2004/5/19 16:44

• Stewdio

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2003/5/7 1

Well said Carnuke.

Login

Who's Online

205 user(s) are online (120 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 205

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits