Bulls
Which Module?
  • 2004/4/15 13:45

• Bulls

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/4/8 1

Hello again!

I need a module (or method) of putting a block on a page which contains links to other sections of my XOOPS site. I have experimented with simple blocks where i copy the url of say something within Weblinks. It does work but the problem i now have is that it is opening in another window. How can i make the links an integral part of the site so someone clicks on that link moves to that link within the site. I am talking a box containing anything upto 50 links. In effect i need a box that is behaving similarly to the Weblink first category page. Could an additional command be placed on the urls i have already been using; or the block code altered in some way?

Bulls
Sites-4u

hsalazar
Re: Which Module?
  • 2004/4/15 14:09

• hsalazar

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/2/6 1

Bulls:

Since you've already had success creating a custom block, try adding to the links the attribute+value pair target="_self". Haven't tried it, but this might do the trick.

Cheers.

Bulls
Re: Which Module?
  • 2004/4/15 14:42

• Bulls

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/4/8 1

Cheers hsalazar

I couldn't get it to work with the commands available but you got me thinking. The method i tried below worked a treat - perfect . Means i can create an ideal first page now.

<a href="http://sites-4u.com/xoops/modules/mylinks/viewcat.php?cid=1="target_self">Arts & Posters</a>

Thanks again.

Bulls
Sites-4u

Login

Who's Online

149 user(s) are online (94 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 149

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits