mercuriu
Static Content Pages Displayed in Main Menu
  • 2004/4/8 8:25

• mercuriu

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/4/5 6

I'm new to XOOPS and have never posted before. First of all, let me thank everyone who give their time and energy into helping us idiots! You're the best.

I am looking for a module that will allow me to create content and place a link to it in the Main Menu. Sounds simple, right?

I have looked through all the modules and they seem to want to create a new block for the content created. Is there a module I'm not seeing? Or, is this outside of the realm ofpossibility altogether?

Thanks in advance.

Tony

JackJ
Re: Static Content Pages Displayed in Main Menu
  • 2004/4/8 9:11

• JackJ

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2003/8/31

Hello mercuriu

You would currently need to do this manually. I do know the next version of wfsections will have this

See this thread:

https://xoops.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&topic_id=14480&forum=20

mercuriu
Re: Static Content Pages Displayed in Main Menu
  • 2004/4/8 23:45

• mercuriu

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/4/5 6

Thank you. I certainly look forward to that new release of wf-sections!

I took your advice, and updating the menu was no problem. However, I found that after I created a clone of my templates, I could not update the general settings at all! I would hit "GO" after selecting my new default template style and nothing would happen - the browser went blank and the settings weren't updated.

To update the template file I had to edit it locally and upload it. No problem.

[thinking out loud]: The most ideal thing for me would actually to be able to have multiple installations of wf-sections. That way, I could set permissions for different users to edit certain sections. But, that is a little beyond me right now.

Login

Who's Online

204 user(s) are online (131 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 204

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits