Rjupiter
mydownloads and oh crap help
  • 2004/4/5 15:57

• Rjupiter

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/1/27

Well I am in the middle of switching over a friend of mines site over to XOOPS a way to help curb people from leeching off her site and stealing etc.. Anyway she has a pretty big download area on her site now and I am in the middle of switching it over hen I noticed a problem.

Now the only reason people are to register is to get the downloads etc... but I forgot that the mydownloads module has the "modify" link at the bottom of all files in the downloads area. Is there any possible way to get rid of this or block it cause I can't have and don't want that.

This is a one way site not really for contributing to and I am in bit of time sitch and all. I would really appreciate any help.

cuckston
Re: mydownloads and oh crap help
  • 2004/4/5 17:45

• cuckston

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/1/19

The modify button only sends a request for the information in that download to be changed. It wont be changed unless the admin approves within the download admin area.

No one will be able to alter anything unless it is either the admin or approved by the admin.

Rjupiter
Re: mydownloads and oh crap help
  • 2004/4/5 20:26

• Rjupiter

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/1/27

yeah I know but I went into the index.php files for that module and got rid of the link.

Login

Who's Online

137 user(s) are online (80 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 137

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits