phatty
PP-News/can't get it to work
  • 2004/3/25 11:20

• phatty

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/3/9 2

Howdy, I have two XOOPS installations running. One is 2.0.5 and the other 2.0.6. The former has PP-News running with no troubles. On the 2.0.6 installation I cannot for the life of me get it to work. The module installs correctly, the admin area works fine, but when I click on the link in the main menu I get the "Selected module does not exist!" error. Here are the only warnings in debug:

Warning [PHP]: main(/home/xxxxxx/public_htmltechtheme.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file header.php line 27

Warning [PHP]: main(): Failed opening '/home/xxxxxx/public_htmltechtheme.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in file header.php line 27

Warning [PHP]: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in file header.php line 95

I'm wondering if somewhere the location or pointer to the module got screwed up. Can anyone help?

Jeff

phatty
Re: PP-News/can't get it to work
  • 2004/3/28 0:20

• phatty

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/3/9 2

bump...

Herko
Re: PP-News/can't get it to work
  • 2004/3/28 9:49

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

Quote:

phatty wrote:

Warning [PHP]: main(/home/xxxxxx/public_htmltechtheme.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file header.php line 27

Warning [PHP]: main(): Failed opening '/home/xxxxxx/public_htmltechtheme.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in file header.php line 27

The URL doesn't exist, for several reasons: public_html/ is the root forlder of your XOOPS install (note the lack of the / within the url), and it is searching for a techtheme.php file, while XOOPS uses the theme.html file, located in the themes/themename/ folder. So it may be that you're using a XOOPS 1.3.x module, and I think that support has been dropped a while ago.

How to fix this? I don't know. You might want to download the full 2.0.6 package and see if the header.php is any different...

Herko

Login

Who's Online

894 user(s) are online (40 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 894

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jul 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits