rurbania
Adding Image in Headline Block?
  • 2004/3/19 16:00

• rurbania

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/2/17

I have a XML Headline Block on my front page. http://www.pcandnetworking.com/

I want to add a Image above the Headline in the headline block of the site that the new is coming from. Where would I do this at?

Thanks

Stewdio
Re: Adding Image in Headline Block?
  • 2004/3/19 16:30

• Stewdio

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2003/5/7 1

In the options for the feed, select display in block and show image to yes. (Last 2 options)

rurbania
  • 2004/3/19 16:44

• rurbania

• Just popping in

Quote:

Stewdio wrote:
In the options for the feed, select display in block and show image to yes. (Last 2 options)

I had that done already. When saying YES to the Display image, is the Image suppose to be dynamicly pulled from the feed site, or is there a way to supply one??

Stewdio
  • 2004/3/19 16:48

• Stewdio

Yes it is. It has to be configured from the feed generator. Not all generators have an image. On my site, I have one such feed that doesn't have an image. I tucked it away at the bottom of my feeds, because it's a popular site and I Still want people to have access to it's news.

To the best of my knowledge (such as it is) there is no way to manualy add your image to a feed.

rurbania
  • 2004/3/19 16:54

• rurbania

• Just popping in

Quote:

Stewdio wrote:
Yes it is. It has to be configured from the feed generator. Not all generators have an image. On my site, I have one such feed that doesn't have an image. I tucked it away at the bottom of my feeds, because it's a popular site and I Still want people to have access to it's news.

To the best of my knowledge (such as it is) there is no way to manualy add your image to a feed.

Alright, thanks! By the way, do they ever turn off the Falls there in Niagara? Spent a weekend on the Canada side last year, and it amazed me how the Falls just kept going and going...

Stewdio
  • 2004/3/19 17:29

• Stewdio

Yeah, I took a bath at the bottom one day and they shut it all down to clean it up

Login

Who's Online

144 user(s) are online (80 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 144

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits