Maracas
The best module to use for ...
  • 2004/2/27 19:45

• Maracas

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/2/18

... publishing articles that will NOT be submitted by users. I looked at Soapbox but you have to set up a column and choose an author from among the registered users (or so it looks like to me). I haven't tried the Articles mod yet, but from the description it looks similar.

What I am looking for is a module where I can publish articles, in relevant categories either flat or threaded or whatever, where the authors will not be registered/anonymous users and will not be posting the articles themselves. I will probably put them up in HTML form.

Would WF-Sections be good for this? I don't see anywhere to download it, or would another module fit the bill. Thanks in advance.

DobePhat
Re: The best module to use for ...
  • 2004/2/28 1:39

• DobePhat

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/4/15

Wf - section is exactly what you are looking for...great but somewhat complex module....

wf channel is alternative you can mess with, does much of the same thing...

but wf-section has print options, artice category, index etc. very long term...(in usefulness)

Tiny Content:
A little simpler in terms of how many people you have posting articles...seems that for one person , it would be great...

Maracas
  • 2004/2/28 1:52

• Maracas

• Just popping in

Thanks. Now ... where does one download wf-section? I can't seem to find it anywhere. I even Googled for it.

fooups
  • 2004/2/28 9:10

• fooups

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/1/12

Hello, you can use iContent too. It is very powerful.
You can find it athttp://www.vivihome.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?cid=5&lid=14

Bye

Maracas
  • 2004/2/28 14:18

• Maracas

• Just popping in

Thanks, fooups, I will give iContent a try. Does anyone at all know where I can download WF-Section? The last version I know of is 1.01, I think. I can't seem to find it anywhere. Anyone know where I can download it? Thanks.

fooups
  • 2004/2/29 8:41

• fooups

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/1/12

I found this link while browsing the forum.

Bye

Login

Who's Online

225 user(s) are online (161 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 225

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits