clagrone
oscommerce shop
  • 2004/2/3 10:38

• clagrone

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/12/26

Has the XOOPS Shop using Oscommerce been abandoned? Seems like there are dozens of posts on the myxoopsshop site in regards to support, but it has been several months that an actual team member has bothered to post or offer assistance with the module.

I have used Oscommerce for a while now and was excited to see it available through Xoops, it just sucks that it does not work properly for many people including myself. Obviously there is a great desire to have a functional shopping module, based on the posts here in these forums.

Anonymous
Re: oscommerce shop
  • 2004/2/3 11:58

• Anonymous

• Since:

As the only Developer of the XOSC ( osCommerce for XOOPS ) on the myxoopsshop a absent time due to job reason ( losts of work the last 2 month ) the developing stops, I´m sorry about this.

I´m back to work again on my projects since last week, so I first have to reorganise myself which projects becomes who much Time in my free Time.

I´m sorry, that the Rest of the Team didn`t help you so give me a short Time ( 2 or 3 days ) to find back into the shop Project.

Greetz

clagrone
  • 2004/2/3 13:33

• clagrone

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/12/26

Don't be sorry that life comes before XOOPS Like I said I use the oscommerce and XOOPS apart from each other and enjoy them both, as they are user friendly to us who are php challenged.

And I am sure I speak for everyone in saying thank you to you, all the other developers, and the many others who reply to our "stupid" questions regarding XOOPS in general. And also for not get out the gun and looking us up in the phone book!

fluent
  • 2004/2/11 16:54

• fluent

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/11/22

I'm using myxoopshop now and got it running fine. The code is definately up to scratch and I've been able to fix anything I've needed to presentation wise...

davidl2
  • 2004/3/24 18:54

• davidl2

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/5/26

Is the code stable enough to use?

Regards

Anonymous
  • 2004/3/24 21:22

• Anonymous

• Since:

Quote:
The code is definately up to scratch and I've been able to fix anything I've needed to presentation wise...

Due to small Time ( the newbb as more priority at the moment ) can you share your fixes to the others?

If this is more Stable than the Beta 0.2 it would be a great gesture to the other members to share.

I return on end of April back to the XOSC ( XOOPS osCommerce Shop ) until further notice i have no time to do anything for this Project, but with new breath in end April.

davidl2
  • 2004/3/24 23:08

• davidl2

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/5/26

Thanks Predator - I've installed the beta today, and am very impressed with the hard work you've all done.

I don't know if the module is usable yet, but am eagerly waiting for its completion!

regards

david

Login

Who's Online

168 user(s) are online (98 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 168

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits