Stewdio
StewdioNet gets an update
  • 2004/1/19 7:04

• Stewdio

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2003/5/7 1

Well, I broke down and updated my site. It's still more about nothing and has squat for content, but the look is cleaner and I finally unwraped the mystery surrounding ACTD, a Role Play game I'm involved with. Plus, I wanted to correct the errors of my ways after getting a 4/10 on Incama.nl, but we don't need to mention that now do we?

Opinions either here or via anonymous comment on the site would be greatly appreciated!

svaha
Re: StewdioNet gets an update
  • 2004/1/19 10:12

• svaha

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/8/2 2

Wauw Stew,
that's what I call a change!!!
Your site is complete different now. To me its amazing,(almost) the same content, total different feeling.
Very clean site now. If I compare it with my site, then I see my site is way to crowdy, maybe because I want to put all info on my startpage. I'm next to be judged by Incama..I'm hoping for a 5 out of 10
I think it's good to get rid of the right blocks, the way you did. I'll look into that.
Bravo

NitroFoO
Re: StewdioNet gets an update
  • 2004/1/20 21:36

• NitroFoO

• Documentation Writer

• Since: 2002/1/26

Wow, I really have to agree with svaha on this one. By you changing the look (looks great) it presented a whole new feel! It really like the simplicity of it (especially the top of it).

Keep up the good work stew!

Login

Who's Online

269 user(s) are online (182 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 269

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits