Xtracted
xcGallery problems
  • 2004/1/17 8:04

• Xtracted

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/1/7 2

I have just installed xcGallery and I have a lot of issues with it.. =)

First of all, I have a problem when I use the admin section of "add pictures".. the part where you accept posted pictures.. I am using my girlfriends computer (PIII 500) and it just cant handle all the information at once.. The default setting for how many pictures it shows at the same time is 50, and the computer can only handle about 10 at a time.. where can I add "10" to the "show pictures" option..?

I hope you understand me.. I cant go into the menu and check since the computer cant handle it.. =)

I have more problems as well, but Ill start with this one.. =)

svaha
Re: xcGallery problems
  • 2004/1/17 14:09

• svaha

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/8/2 2

I've just started to look at that. I see that when you click on xcgal (in admin menu) and choose config options, there is something like Quote:
Thumbnail view: Maximum number of tabs to display
Maybe this is the one to change. I'll look further

EDIT : I see now what you mean. I have untill now no pictures that need approval because this is not necessary for me. But when I look at batch upload and go into a directory, I also get ALL the pictures in that directory (100 or so) So maybe you have to move some pictures before you go into this menu, so you have lesser files. I found no setting for this so far.

Xtracted
  • 2004/1/17 22:27

• Xtracted

• Not too shy to talk

Well, the problem is that it displays all files in one album, so if I want an album with a lot of pictures, I still need to fix it somehow.. it must be possible to edit the code somewhere..

Xtracted
  • 2004/1/17 22:34

• Xtracted

• Not too shy to talk

I would also like to remove the "show random pictures" and those things.. where can I remove them?

svaha
  • 2004/1/18 18:03

• svaha

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/8/2 2

First you can create categories, then create albums in the categories, then you can choose where to put a picture (in what album) when you choose to upload a picture

jfebus
  • 2004/9/18 13:17

• jfebus

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/9/1 1

Can a user create an album in one category and then another album in another category?

Best regards,

Jose

Login

Who's Online

159 user(s) are online (85 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 159

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits