clagrone
Is there such a mod?
  • 2004/1/8 1:51

• clagrone

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/12/26

I am looking for a mod that would be much like the form mod but also have an upload feature.

For me I would use the mod on my internet radio site were artists would fill out the form with information about them and their band and also upload the songs they want to have broadcasted and a photo to be displayed.

The form mod works great for collecting the info i need, but then i have to search the net looking for a place to download the music. An all in one mod would be great. Form with upload feature on the users end.

Any ideas if there is such a thing or how hard it would be to add upload to the form mod?

davidl2
Re: Is there such a mod?
  • 2004/1/8 2:03

• davidl2

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/5/26

I am using a custom block - using psupload from:http://www.perlservices.net/ - which allows you to select any number of files you want.

However, the only way to access them would be to manually move them to the required directories. This may be enough for what you need perhaps?

talunceford
Re: Is there such a mod?

You might look on a site like hotscripts or totalscripts. They have quite a few different file management scripts. It might me simple as wrapping the file upload script with the header/footer info.

Login

Who's Online

276 user(s) are online (117 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 276

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits