ctbxz
The best forum module
  • 2004/1/1 1:23

• ctbxz

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/2/17

PNphpBB--http://pnphpbb.com/ is the best forum module In PostNuke,how can I use it in Xoops?Who can help me?

The down link

CBlue
Re: The best forum module

This looks exactly like phpBB2 of which there is a XOOPS module for porting phpBB2 to Xoops.

kraphael
  • 2004/1/1 1:41

• kraphael

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/9/5 2

Where would I find that module?

Thanks!

ctbxz
  • 2004/1/1 1:49

• ctbxz

• Just popping in

Yes.But it works very well in PostNuke,it can use PN's themes and templates.

CBlue

So can the phpBB in phpnuke.

CBlue

You can download it herehttp://www.esxoops.com/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=9&min=70&orderby=titleA&show=10

I don't know if it works for XOOPS 2X though, haven't tried it.

You can also find alot of XOOPS modules at this site that you may not find anywhere else. Just make sure to browse the ones for XOOPS and not for E-Xoops.

Stewdio
  • 2004/1/1 3:34

• Stewdio

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2003/5/7 1

You can try Koudanshis mods for IPB for XOOPS and phpbb for XOOPS at www.bbpixel.com

I just tried going to the site, but it was unreachable for me. Might be a temporary DNS problem, hopefully.

I should caution you that both these modules modify files outside of the modules directory. Not that it's a major problem, but be prepared to replace those files if you should decide to remove one of these modules for any reason.

I should also note that a new version of newbb will be out in the new year, eta unknown.

ctbxz
  • 2004/1/1 6:16

• ctbxz

• Just popping in

I have tried it but that version can't use Xoops's themes,and changed too much Xoops's system files.PnPhpbb don't change any file of PN and it uses PN's themesQuote:

Stewdio wrote:
You can try Koudanshis mods for IPB for XOOPS and phpbb for XOOPS at www.bbpixel.com

I just tried going to the site, but it was unreachable for me. Might be a temporary DNS problem, hopefully.

I should caution you that both these modules modify files outside of the modules directory. Not that it's a major problem, but be prepared to replace those files if you should decide to remove one of these modules for any reason.

I should also note that a new version of newbb will be out in the new year, eta unknown.

Stewdio
  • 2004/1/1 6:29

• Stewdio

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2003/5/7 1

Which is why, sadly, I don't use them either. Great work, wonderfull mods, too many core changes that sometimes don't work, and yes, conflicted styles.

I'm really holding out for the newbb upgrades.

ctbxz
  • 2004/1/1 6:33

• ctbxz

• Just popping in

I want to know if it is too hard to use PnPhpBB in Xoops.

Login

Who's Online

172 user(s) are online (93 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 172

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits