svaha
Beat me up !!!
  • 2003/12/20 21:32

• svaha

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/8/2 2

Besides some work on multilingo and filling my site up with content I'm now ready to go officially online (231203).
Please visit my site and beat me up with words of praise or detest.
If you manage to find the poll, vote for a theme please.

Aloha

Rainbow Shaman

hsalazar
Re: Beat me up !!!
  • 2003/12/20 22:25

• hsalazar

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/2/6 1

svaha:

You quote Paracelsus: "Magic has the power to experience and fathom things which are inaccessible to human reason. For Magic is a great secret wisdom, just as reason is a great public folly". This is an interesting quote, yet I need not remind you Paracelsus was ALSO a XVII century version of a con man.

I'd rather see magic the way of Arthur C. Clarke: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic".

About your site:

1) I like a lot your choice of palette. These shadows of green are an absolut delight for the eyes.

2) If I were you, in the blocks xcGallery and Partners I'd center the images in the block.

3) I'd also put another title to XCgallery. That's the name of the module, but that need not be your section's name.

4) The spelling should be "Miscellaneous", I think.

5) Save your logo using a background with the same color as the one set in the header table, to get rid of the ugly white spikes.

Other than this, congratulations on your new site!

Cheers.

svaha
Re: Beat me up !!!
  • 2003/12/21 1:39

• svaha

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/8/2 2

Thanks for your advice Horacio, I've changed most of the items allready. I'm not so happy with the logo design either, will change that later when I 'dive' into templates/themes design

Aloha

Login

Who's Online

214 user(s) are online (149 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 214

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits