tklopf
Priority for blocks not working?
  • 2003/12/18 15:11

• tklopf

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/11/14

Hello all,
I'm having problems with setting priorites on blocks for the order that they appear in. When I make changes to the priority to a block, it simply is not reflected on the page. I tried deleting the cache, same thing. What's strange is that it worked "once", but then it stopped working. I'm running a site in Czech, but I change my local copy back to english sometimes to administrate it.

Has anyone encountered flakiness with the block priority settings, and where should I look at fix this? Are there restrictions on the numbering of the priorities?

Thanks!
-Tom

Herko
Re: Priority for blocks not working?
  • 2003/12/18 15:57

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

Have you set Update module template .html files from themes/your theme/templates directory? to 'yes' in the system admin -> preferences -> general settings page?

If this option is enabled, module template .html files will be updated automatically if there are newer files under the themes/your theme/templates directory for the current theme. This should be turned off once the site goes public.

This helps reload the page designs after changes.

Herko

tklopf
Re: Priority for blocks not working?
  • 2003/12/18 21:50

• tklopf

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/11/14

Yes, it has been set to "yes". Thanks for reminding me, though, to turn it to "off" on the live site. I'm sure my ISP would thank you for it, too ;).

Login

Who's Online

194 user(s) are online (108 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 194

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits