Bazus
Forum categories' Fonts are not visible
  • 2003/12/13 6:19

• Bazus

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2002/9/23

I thought it was an error in the installation, but now that I click on the 'forum' link in the menu, is the same as the one I installed in my site, the font is not visible, ... can anyone fix this an at the same time give us the hint on how to change it to make it visible ?

Stewdio
Re: Forum categories' Fonts are not visible
  • 2003/12/13 7:51

• Stewdio

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2003/5/7 1

I've messed with this before on various themes and get the same or mixed results depending on the colors used. The Category text links use the same color as the regular links as denoted in the .css style.

The only way to get around this is to assign a class to the category text and links and then change your .css to to use the class ID rather then the global color used.

I'm not very strong in this area, so you will need to ask others here to find out what table information to change or what have you.

studioC
  • 2003/12/13 9:22

• studioC

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/12/7

hi,

is there a link to your page to view your problem ?

michael

Bazus
  • 2003/12/14 1:28

• Bazus

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2002/9/23

So I don't know if it's my browser, but can anyone tell this.. click on the left column on FORUM link (main page here) and if you see the titles of the categories then is my computer the one to blame.

CBlue

I saw the titles of your categories on your forum when I clicked the link in your left menu and the top menu.

Login

Who's Online

155 user(s) are online (89 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 155

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits