migoe
I can not change the group permissions of registered users - Fatal server error!!
  • 2003/12/10 9:24

• migoe

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/4/2 9

I can not chance the group permissions of registered users since XOOPS v2.0.5.1
When i'm in the admin area and klick on the "Chance"-Button of the registered users-group there comes an white screen with the message:

Quote:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, support@bytecamp.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.27 Server at www.liedermacher-forum.de Port 80

Is this a bug oder a feature? The other group permissions can be changed without probs...

migoe

Herko
Re: I can not change the group permissions of registered users - Fatal server error!!
  • 2003/12/10 12:09

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

LOL a feature!? No, this is definately NOT a feature! This is a bug, but not in XOOPS. It's a server error, and we can't help you with that much, other then advice. but there are many people here that can do that better then me

Herko

DonXoop
Re: I can not change the group permissions of registered users - Fatal server error!!

Need more information like the details of the server OS, PHP, etc etc. But it does sound like a server config problem like the error says. I haven't seen that error in XoopS as you said. I have seen that on other sites using mod_perl and AFAIK there isn't any perl in the X.

Login

Who's Online

203 user(s) are online (141 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 203

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits