AAINC
EBay Module (beta) for Xoops
  • 2003/11/2 8:38

• AAINC

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/10/18

Hello,
WooHoo, I just made my first basic XOOPS Module.
Xoops Ebay Module (will change to myEbay). It started out I just wanted an EBay Block.
See it here
http://archangelartifacts.com/modules/ebay/

It even has its own block that opens up to your ebay auctions and your EBay AboutMe page, see on right side of my site.

Made small image for the "module admin" side:
Resized Image

I made two versions of it, the one at my site uses javascript from Commission Junction (http://www.cj.com)
and can make you money with the affiliate program.
Still needs some tweaking.

The other version still needs more work. I am using some code from the Ebay Developers and having a bit of a time with it. I mean it works, just not to my liking.

I also started a ebay module using the cj.com scripts, a full ebay mall at your site. Sweet....

Oh Yeah a got my paypal group membership module to work tonite also.......more on that at a later date. Have to negotiate some non GPL legalities with the original script.

Stay tuned for more mods and release date of Ebay Auctions for Xoops.

PEACE ALL
AAINC

If anyone has a cj.com account I will send mod to you with instructions. I am gonna make a full admin before release, so there will not be any harcoding of files.

YourHelp
Re: EBay Module (beta) for Xoops
  • 2003/11/2 12:57

• YourHelp

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/6/9 6

fantastic a job well done. I sell a great deal of products on eBay and are a red star. I can now use this module to intergrate it with my sites. THANKYOU!

YH

CBlue

Is there any way that a person can just use this module to show all auctions pertaining to a certain subject even if it isn't their own auctions?

I'd like something like this for a site that doesn't sell products directly but I want to give my users info on ebay auctions for products that relate to the content of my site. Right now I'm just using text links to go to the auctions on ebay but I'd really love to have those searches on ebay integrated into my XOOPS site.

evylrat
  • 2004/2/25 10:31

• evylrat

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/2/25

Is there any news on this module? I cant download the Beta version

script_fu

Very nice work. Is there any news on this ebay module? Does anyone have a copy of this module?

erivy
  • 2004/6/19 7:37

• erivy

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/29

i try to go tohttp://archangelartifacts.com and search for the download page, but no luck, where can I download this module? anyone knows?

script_fu

I've been all over that site myself... No luck...

Man we need an ebay module...

script_fu

Bump :)

script_fu

This is an old post that never panned out. Sorry to bring it up again. Just hopeing for new life in this mod...

davidl2
  • 2004/10/7 20:28

• davidl2

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/5/26

Quote:

CBlue wrote:
Is there any way that a person can just use this module to show all auctions pertaining to a certain subject even if it isn't their own auctions?

I'd like something like this for a site that doesn't sell products directly but I want to give my users info on ebay auctions for products that relate to the content of my site. Right now I'm just using text links to go to the auctions on ebay but I'd really love to have those searches on ebay integrated into my XOOPS site.

Sounds ideal for me as well.

Login

Who's Online

200 user(s) are online (120 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 200

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits