Romainfr
I have more and more bugs...
  • 2003/10/30 19:50

• Romainfr

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/10/6

1/ How to have the ip of a memberin forum ? I had it two days ago, and now, nothing ?!
2/ I have sometimes this type of error :
"This page cannot Be displayed due to year internal error. Yew you are the administrator of this site, please visit the XOOPS Troubleshooting Page for assistance. Warning [ PHP ]: mysql_connect(): Can' T connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (61) in files class/database/mysqldatabase.php line 74 Error [ XOOPS ]: Unable to connect to database in file class/database/databasefactory.php line 34 when one tests go on the forum" ??
3/ When someone try to react to an article, his comment can be edit twice to 25 times at same date and same time. And it's impossible to delete it !
I have this message when i put the PHP debug :

"Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /usr/local/www/lesproviders.com/web/include/comment_delete.php on line 114

Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant XOOPS_COMMENT_APPROVENONE - assumed 'XOOPS_COMMENT_APPROVENONE' in file include/comment_delete.php line 60

Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: xoops_lblocks in file class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 626

Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: xoops_rblocks in file class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 626 "

Please, help me !

svaha
Re: I have more and more bugs...
  • 2003/10/30 20:06

• svaha

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/8/2 2

About a week ago the database of my testsite at tripod was 'damaged' because the host had problems with hardware.
Maybe you should look if the database is still Ok, or restore a backup if you have one.

Aloha

Herko
  • 2003/10/30 20:16

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

1. That's only visible for admins. Log in as admin and you'll have the IP addresses of your posters.
2. Your site cannot connect to the dabase, due to a timeout or a bad connection. If this happens a lot, contact your provider and ask them about the database connection or the time needed to produce the timeout.
3. Are you sure you have 2.0.5? Redownload the core package and overwrite the include/comment_delete.php file. The other notices are of no consequence.

Herko

Romainfr
  • 2003/10/30 21:32

• Romainfr

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/10/6

OK thx !

But i'm connected only as admin, and i see nothing for ip's...

I'm sure that it's 2.0.5, because Philou helps me, and he show me the right link to download it.

My site

Login

Who's Online

171 user(s) are online (98 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 171

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits