sefein
wfSections menus and usage????
  • 2003/10/12 10:55

• sefein

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/10/8

Hey guys,
Me again, I recently installed wfSections and I am trying to understand how it works. Currently I am trying to make a menu with main headers and submenus. The mainheaders don't have pages attached to them, the submenus appear when their respective main header is clicked or somehing on those terms. Also I am having problems understanding what articles are... are they just normal pages? If you look at my current HTML site (http://www.abusefein.org.au)see how I've had things in the past, I hope that I pssibly make my XOOPS site similar in content and looks, just updated with XOOPS designs and layouts.

If someone could please explain if these things are possible and how to do it. On the menus as well so far I can only put Modules in it.. how can I put my own headers and links in it?

Thanks

JackJ
Re: wfSections menus and usage????
  • 2003/10/12 17:20

• JackJ

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2003/8/31

sorry about the delay getting back to you, I am on a different time scale in uk.

In wfsections you first create a "section", and related sub categories if you wish--then then you create "articles" related to the category or section. (means the same thing)

Then go to "Article Management" and "Create New Article", here you add your html or whatever. A lot of it is intuitive. (more about this later)

If you have a wfsections block set up like "recent articles"--your article heading will automatically appear in the wfsection menu. "Articles" are really HTML pages

I am working on a quick introduction to wfsections, also try the wfsections site forum

I will include some documentation soon on my website forum

In wfsections remember to go to the "Path management" link, and check at the bottom of the page if relevant files and folders are writable, if they are not they will be "red"

back soon

Login

Who's Online

178 user(s) are online (102 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 178

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits