svaha
Re: if you want to talk to herko coomans
  • 2007/11/13 11:32

• svaha

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/8/2 2

I tried to register there, never got an activation mail.
I send a mail to the contact adress, never got an answer.
What doesn't kill me,
makes me stronger.

http://exm.amevita.eu
http://www.amevita.eu
http://www.alohaspirit.nl

vaughan
  • 2007/11/13 12:41

• vaughan

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/11/26

blah blah frakin blah..

and your point is hervet?

here's a new 1 for you.. grow up little boy.

hervet
  • 2007/11/13 12:49

• hervet

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/11/4

doggy doggy doggy ... come here...
Sit down.
Good boy.

vaughan
  • 2007/11/13 15:52

• vaughan

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/11/26

i agree catz.. and nachenko, i'd have deleted it too.

this does prove 1 big point though.

Herko may have stopped visiting here and uses XI.. but he is FREE to use whatever #OOPS# site he chooses, and i suppose he uses XI because it's more organised and more friendly.

Hervet proved a point that even though Herko no longer comes here etc, he has to make a new topic that instantly tries to provoke an argument or flame.

I responded sarcastically, but he then responded with insults (childish & lame insults at that, hell my 9 yr old nephew can come up with better insults)..

so who is the one who is instigating? Herve is the cause, herve is the problem, herve is the solution. (if only he'd grow up and stop being an immature brat)

and don't tell me there was nothing provocative, or what have you in his post.. because the only intention in making a thread like this with the topic title it has is to cause a flame or argument.

hervet
  • 2007/11/13 16:36

• hervet

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/11/4

Quote:

i agree catz.. and nachenko, i'd have deleted it too.

Like many other things in the past
Every posts that you did not like in fact.
May be, if you have thought, you could have see that's why it has been posted here ...

Quote:

this does prove 1 big point though.
Herko may have stopped visiting here and uses XI.. but he is FREE to use whatever #OOPS# site he chooses, and i suppose he uses XI because it's more organised and more friendly.

what do you told ? Ah yes ... bla bla bla bla bla

Quote:

Hervet proved a point that even though Herko no longer comes here etc, he has to make a new topic that instantly tries to provoke an argument or flame.

No, I proved one thing, and just one, you should shut up instead of talking for the others and play the horseman.

Quote:

I responded sarcastically, but he then responded with insults (childish & lame insults at that, hell my 9 yr old nephew can come up with better insults)..

I'm sure that with a such uncle, your poor nephew has an excellent teacher for two things : insults and harry potter.

Quote:

so who is the one who is instigating? Herve is the cause, herve is the problem, herve is the solution. (if only he'd grow up and stop being an immature brat)

bla bla bla ?

Quote:

and don't tell me there was nothing provocative, or what have you in his post.. because the only intention in making a thread like this with the topic title it has is to cause a flame or argument.

That's why you have answered :--)))))))))))))))

You'r so cute.

Login

Who's Online

199 user(s) are online (125 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 199

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits