kc0maz
Re: Show us the $$$....!
  • 2007/10/1 21:59

• kc0maz

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2005/4/18

The long awaited XOOPS Foundation web site is now open!

http://xoopsfoundation.org

One of the points of interest is the 2007 Q4 (fourth quarter) plans. They are also want to open the communication lines.

Some of the financial reports are posted as a pdf file.
Some dream of success, while others wake up and work for it.
--unknown

debianus
Re: Show us the $$$....!
  • 2007/10/1 22:45

• debianus

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2006/12/17

The spotlight management in this site, in my opinion, is horrible.
A security issue is not in spotlight and this news, very important, is lost in a forum thread.
We are speaking of the XOOPS legal support; we are speaking of a financial report; we are speking about prommotion and support (issues forget until now). All really very important matters.

script_fu
Xoops community donations being used to fork Xoops?

Www.impresscms.org is being developed behind closed doors in private forums at xoopsinfo.com!

What so sad is the XOOPS project donations is funding the fork. Its our money that has paid for the server their on. Its our money and everyone who has control of xoopsinfo should be ashamed of themselves and hand xoopsinfo back over to XOOPS immediately.

Its another sad day for XOOPS and all the peoples money that was donated to XOOPS being spent to dev a fork.

I keep seeing people like herko and davidl2 added to the project admin on sourceforge. Then it disappears? Now Dave L have been removed here on the XOOPS project and is now on the impresscms for the second time.

Christian is now a project admin on XOOPS with Dj.

If you want to go and fork XOOPS fine. But dont use our donations to fund the fork.

script_fu
Re: Xoops community donations being used to fork Xoops?

I posted this right on xoopsinfo.

This is BS after all that we have been through.

BlueStocking

Script Fu,
I agree with you but lets not do this on the support forums... it is really of no interest to those who come here for help. Please.

BS
BTW: we have a handle on it... it is much quieter and more user friendly with the new support forum being used for support instead of management issues.

TAKE it HERE
https://xoops.org/modules/repository .. It is time to get involved - XOOPS.ORG

MadFish
  • 2007/12/12 4:36

• MadFish

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/9/27

Quote:
TAKE it HERE

Look, please do not 'take it here' [the proposal team news] because this is not relevant to the draft proposal team. We are only dealing with the XOOPS project. If you want to discuss another project please start a new thread or post on their own forum or something. Thanks.

script_fu

Quote:

MadFish wrote:
Quote:
TAKE it HERE

Look, please do not 'take it here' [the proposal team news] because this is not relevant to the draft proposal team. We are only dealing with the XOOPS project. If you want to discuss another project please start a new thread or post on their own forum or something. Thanks.

I did post on their own forum. The only problem is it our forum which was pd with donations from the XOOPS community.

But surely you know this already.

script_fu

Lets see our money has been jacked. And is now used too fund a website "Xoopinfo" that has been jacked. To plan a fork of the very community it was supposed to support!

This is by far after all that has been said and done over the years!

The saddest day in all of XOOPS history...

vaughan
  • 2007/12/12 7:21

• vaughan

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/11/26

actually, no money has been spent on impressCMS by the Foundation. not 1 single penny.

the server fees were paid in advance when the new servers were originally purchased for the XOOPS community. It is true that XI is hosted on that server. But being as DJ refused to accept it and purchased his own server to use etc. it is not our fault that the server has not been used for xoops.org itself.

as for being developed behind closed doors.

impress is open development. see the SF project site. anybody can join and is free to do so.

Quote:

I keep seeing people like herko and davidl2 added to the project admin on sourceforge. Then it disappears? Now Dave L have been removed here on the XOOPS project and is now on the impresscms for the second time.

u are mistaken, herko & david have never had admin access to SF and been removed and then added again. neither has Dave_L, yes he was project admin there, but dj removed that and placed christian as project manager instead, Dave has always been a member of sf group, he hasn't quit and come back again, his name has always been in the group. so you are mistaken.

but i'll say again, no funds have been used or donated to the project from the Foundation.

you are ill-informed yet again probably from listening to BS's ill-informed opinion again.

BlueStocking

Herko was number 22 on the list, when he was removed from the list it droped back to 21.

Do not, make out a liar those who speak truthfully.

I witnessed Herko's disappearing act myself.
He was listed as project manager.

BS
https://xoops.org/modules/repository .. It is time to get involved - XOOPS.ORG

Login

Who's Online

247 user(s) are online (139 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 247

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits