samuels
Re: Green envelopes broken? No "Mark All as Read"?
  • 2004/3/8 22:51

• samuels

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/10/30

@Setaseta
For now I'll wait some time correcting possible bugs.
Before new changes I need to recolect a whislist (I don't want to change bd on every update!!!!).

So, request new features

svaha
Re: Green envelopes broken? No "Mark All as Read"?
  • 2004/3/8 23:56

• svaha

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/8/2 2

Hi Jack,
No, Carnaval is over now so I'm on a new diet 3 x 21 days:
21 days : no snacks and no sugar in my coffee
21 days : no internet, no computer
21 days : no cigarettes
So by the time a get to the cigarettes, I'll probably feel like Jezus in the desert

I did not find the place to copy the html files to so I just choose the default template. Now I saw the envelloppes but still got blank pages. So I copied my backup over the existing files and did an update. Now I had no pm and profile buttons anymore, so I uploaded the newbb_thread.html of the hack, and now I've these buttons also. Don't know what exactly went wrong, but now I seem to have some new features ?!

Aloha

Wingz
Re: Newbb Pro (attachments, mark read ...)
  • 2004/3/9 1:33

• Wingz

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/8/23

Samuels ..

Quote:
So, request new features

I'd like to be able to prune messages older than XXX days, or when message count in that forum is > XXX messages.

Setaseta
Moderator problems
  • 2004/3/9 7:33

• Setaseta

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/5/5 2

@Samuels: There seems to be a problem with moderators not being able to use the edit and delete buttons unless they have full forum admin rights. Any idea why that is?

samuels
Re: Moderator problems
  • 2004/3/9 10:07

• samuels

• Quite a regular

@Setaseta
I've found the problem. In template newbb_trhread.html you can find this line
<{if $xoops_isadmin == true}>

Just replace by
<{if $viewer_is_admin == true}>

And refresh the module.

I've updated the package with this problem solved.

Setaseta
  • 2004/3/9 10:39

• Setaseta

• Just popping in

@samuels: Holy cow you're fast! The only thing still needing correction is the remaining Spanish messages. :]
My Mexican friend is looking into that whenever she finds time, though.
Thanks again for a cool forum upgrade. I can't wait to see what you'll think of next.

Vict0r
  • 2004/3/9 11:47

• Vict0r

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/3/7 1

hey Samuels,

I still have the same problem? I have overwriten all the files of the modules/newbb ... refreshed the module and it still gives me the same thing (doesn't show read msg's).. how is that possible?

Victor

Setaseta
  • 2004/3/9 14:01

• Setaseta

• Just popping in

@samuels: There seems to be a problem when I try to attach jpg files in the forum. I get a "MIME type not allowed".
Mumble mumble, damn mimes.

@Vict0r: Try going to the admin console, templates, click on "forum template" and update them manually by selecting local files to upload. That's what fixed it for me. :)

samuels
  • 2004/3/9 16:09

• samuels

• Quite a regular

@Setaseta

This is because yu're trying to upload a pjpeg image. Try modifying class/mimetype.php and change
"jpg" => "image/jpeg",

by
"jpg" => "image/pjpeg",

I've corrected a lot of harcoded text, if you find more let me know and i'll translate it.

Hennessy
Re: Newbb Pro (attachments, mark read ...)
  • 2004/3/11 1:34

• Hennessy

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/10/28

Quote:
@Hennessy Update scripts must be on main directory, not inside newbb folder. I'm running it on a Windows server without problems. www.forjandoleyendas.com

It was in the main dir... I have tried again and still with no success...

I will have a play around and see how I go.

[edit]
I tried again, and did everything the way you described and the same thing happens... the forum main page works, but clicking on a particular forum I am met with a blank page... turning on phpdebug still reveals the following on the main page:

NoticeUndefined index4 in C:Program FilesApache GroupApache2htdocsdragstermodulesnewbbindex.php on line 156

Notice
Undefined index5 in C:Program FilesApache GroupApache2htdocsdragstermodulesnewbbindex.php on line 156

Notice
Undefined index8 in C:Program FilesApache GroupApache2htdocsdragstermodulesnewbbindex.php on line 156

Notice
Undefined index14 in C:Program FilesApache GroupApache2htdocsdragstermodulesnewbbindex.php on line 156

Notice
Undefined index15 in C:Program FilesApache GroupApache2htdocsdragstermodulesnewbbindex.php on line 156

Notice
Undefined index6 in C:Program FilesApache GroupApache2htdocsdragstermodulesnewbbindex.php on line 156

Notice
Undefined index7 in C:Program FilesApache GroupApache2htdocsdragstermodulesnewbbindex.php on line 156

Notice
Undefined index12 in C:Program FilesApache GroupApache2htdocsdragstermodulesnewbbindex.php on line 156

Notice
Undefined index16 in C:Program FilesApache GroupApache2htdocsdragstermodulesnewbbindex.php on line 156

Notice
Undefined index9 in C:Program FilesApache GroupApache2htdocsdragstermodulesnewbbindex.php on line 156

Notice
Undefined index10 in C:Program FilesApache GroupApache2htdocsdragstermodulesnewbbindex.php on line 156

Notice
Undefined index11 in C:Program FilesApache GroupApache2htdocsdragstermodulesnewbbindex.php on line 156

and this on the blank page that happens on each forum:

NoticeUndefined indexmark_read in C:Program FilesApache GroupApache2htdocsdragstermodulesnewbbviewforum.php on line 37

I have no idea why this is happening...
[/edit]

Login

Who's Online

224 user(s) are online (154 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 224

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits