MadFish
Re: WF-Downloads v2.0.3 Beta Released
  • 2004/7/7 1:49

• MadFish

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/9/27

Quote:
"Please Note that the update script cannot be used with the XOOPS Download Module and will NOT update My_downloads"

Yes...I misinterpreted this too - I thought it meant the script would have no effect on MyDownloads at all.

It should probably say the update script "should not be used if you have MyDownloads installed because it will rename the MyDownloads database tables". Or something like that.

Catzwolf
  • 2004/7/7 2:55

• Catzwolf

• Home away from home

• Since: 2007/9/30

It is regretful that we have caused so much confusion over this matter, but the whole ‘take over’ of WF-Sections has been a bit of an amusing process for all concerned here.

We will of course rephrase this text for WF-Downloads v2.0.4 (Released tomorrow). The new upgrade script will pick which ‘upgrade’ is correct for the module version you currently have installed. Hopefully the upgrade process will be a smooth ride in the future.

Thanks for bringing this to out attention and as I stated, we will correct this issue =)

Liquid

Catzwolf
  • 2004/7/7 3:06

• Catzwolf

• Home away from home

• Since: 2007/9/30

Quote:

tom wrote:
@ wfsection.

Thanks and apology excepted.

I'm with you in terms of polotics, this can ruin community spirit.

Before my disapearance on-line, I often spoke with Catz and offered my support, his work was and is outstanding, in fact you may of seen (Which is now removed) I had admin rights within the WF site it's self, to offer my support.

Any way, I hope to see much more from you guys, this is an outstanding module, well done and please keep up the good work.

No, thank you Tom =)

Thanks for you very kind offer, which of course will be kindly received and the helping hand very much appreciated =)

I am sure we shall be around for a while yet, as there is still much to do with the modules we have inherited. ;)=

Thanks again,

Liquid

Login

Who's Online

141 user(s) are online (73 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 141

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits