m0nty
Re: Adding fields in registration form
  • 2006/3/26 2:57

• m0nty

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/10/24

did i release a 2.2.4 version :S i can't remember lol but i must have, being as my inbox is filling up with requests for it..

i kinda abandoned the 2.2.x versions and concentrate more now on 2.0.x series of modules and stuff.

it's too much effort to keep maintaining 2 versions when it's mainly for testing hacks instead of actual production sites. and being as I haven't even had a website of my own since 2004 now, i guess i'm just a XOOPS addict.

txsbmw
  • 2006/3/26 15:31

• txsbmw

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/2/24

Yes you did lol, there is a downlink for it:
https://xoops.org/modules/news/article.php?storyid=2715
, but like you said you exceeded your bandwith, so I thought I would see if you could e-mail it to me so I can fix it to where the hack will work.

spankee
  • 2006/3/27 4:08

• spankee

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/11/13

Would it be possible to add an asterick (with a different color than the default font color) next to the items on the registration page which are required to register? And also add "* denotes a required field" (I would also like this in a different font) somewhere, perhaps in the left column of the submit button row.

I havn't tried but I am sure I can just add new language entries to make this happen. but then they wouldn't have different colored font. hmmm
Any ideas?

Login

Who's Online

160 user(s) are online (69 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 160

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits