m0nty

XOOPS is my life!
Posted on: 2006/3/26 2:57
m0nty
m0nty (Show more)
XOOPS is my life!
Since: 2003/10/24

Re: Adding fields in registration form

did i release a 2.2.4 version :S i can't remember lol but i must have, being as my inbox is filling up with requests for it..

i kinda abandoned the 2.2.x versions and concentrate more now on 2.0.x series of modules and stuff.

it's too much effort to keep maintaining 2 versions when it's mainly for testing hacks instead of actual production sites. and being as I haven't even had a website of my own since 2004 now, i guess i'm just a XOOPS addict.

txsbmw

Just popping in
Posted on: 2006/3/26 15:31
txsbmw
txsbmw (Show more)
Just popping in
Since: 2006/2/24

Yes you did lol, there is a downlink for it:
https://xoops.org/modules/news/article.php?storyid=2715
, but like you said you exceeded your bandwith, so I thought I would see if you could e-mail it to me so I can fix it to where the hack will work.

spankee

Just popping in
Posted on: 2006/3/27 4:08
spankee
spankee (Show more)
Just popping in
Since: 2005/11/13

Would it be possible to add an asterick (with a different color than the default font color) next to the items on the registration page which are required to register? And also add "* denotes a required field" (I would also like this in a different font) somewhere, perhaps in the left column of the submit button row.

I havn't tried but I am sure I can just add new language entries to make this happen. but then they wouldn't have different colored font. hmmm
Any ideas?