peterr
Re: Contact module ??
  • 2007/5/8 4:38

• peterr

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/8/5 9

Quote:

akitson wrote:
Liaise and Securityimage works on XOOPS 2.0.16 - seehttp://valentinewalton.co.uk amongst other sites.

Yes, a few references to that site, and I did ask the site owner for a copy of the (hacked) Liaise module, no reply as yet.

Quote:

akitson wrote:
I got it working by following my own instructions, previously posted on this website. See HERE

Okay thanks. I assume those mods will apply to XOOPS 2.0.16 and Liaise 1.26

Quote:

akitson wrote:
You could have found this by searching for liaise AND securityimage

I did that kind of search a few times, just tried again, and why I didn't follow the link from the search is the thread title was "Re: NewBB Spam Posts - Any simple challenge hack avail?", which hardly reminded me of Liaise.

I'll take your advice about beta. I did hear that people are begining to learn how to crack the images, and know what the 'numbers' are, this was some article about 'capcha' or some name like that ??

Thanks !!
NO to the Microsoft Office format as an ISO standard.
Sign the petition

chippyash

Quote:
I did ask the site owner for a copy of the (hacked) Liaise module, no reply as yet.

I'm not releasing a hacked copy of Liaise because I then get embroiled in maintaining that version. Been there before and bought the tee-shirt I'm rather hoping that someone can convince the Liaise developers at brandycoke to include teh technology in the mainstream build.

peterr
  • 2007/5/17 11:57

• peterr

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/8/5 9

Quote:

akitson wrote:
Liaise and Securityimage works on XOOPS 2.0.16 - seehttp://valentinewalton.co.uk amongst other sites. I got it working by following my own instructions, previously posted on this website. See HERE

That should be here (previous post in thread)
NO to the Microsoft Office format as an ISO standard.
Sign the petition

Login

Who's Online

197 user(s) are online (126 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 197

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits