psychicadvis
Re: Should index.html,be in the template folder

Ok I removed it and it showes teh complte root as if you are in my cpanel looking at teh files

m0nty
  • 2005/2/20 5:06

• m0nty

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/10/24

ok, looks like you installed it into a sub folder called xoops.. when i click the XOOPS folder it takes me to index.php and it hasn't been installed so it goes to the install file..

but there are no XOOPS files in the root..

psychicadvis

The reason page2 showesd up it was set for 403 error to redirect over to page to so I un did that part that was for and back up I was testing real fast and for got to un do it.I is off now and back to the parent dir.

psychicadvis

Oh Boy I thought that XOOPS file was in teh root..Now how can I re do this or fix this part?

m0nty
  • 2005/2/20 5:11

• m0nty

• XOOPS is my life!

ok what u need to do is either move the files from the XOOPS folder into the root folder.. otherwise you will have to add xoops/ to the end of your domain url.. so it looks like www.yourdomain.com/xoops

or in control panel under domain settings you can change the domain to point to the XOOPS folder instead which essentially changes the XOOPS folder to the root folder (but doing it that way will make any files in the current root folder inaccessible to any1)

psychicadvis

Ok like each file in XOOPS file or XOOPS 2.09 file?? and when I move them do I move them so thye appear like how page2,page3,ect.. appear now i the parent directory.Also is the parent directory ware I want to move them to so I know for sure what the root is???

psychicadvis

this is what the root looks like as far as getting to it?
/ home / public_html

m0nty
  • 2005/2/20 5:30

• m0nty

• XOOPS is my life!

hmmm k i see what u done now..

move all the files and folders from inside xoops-2.0.9.2/html/

into the public_html folder (your root)

then open and edit mainfile.php and adjust the virtual path and the url to match the paths..

just remove the xoops2.0.9.2/html part from the end of the paths and url :)

psychicadvis

Ok I moved the whole xoops2.09/html file over to the root and if you look at the liveadvice247.com it now show in there.now I changing the main thing like you just said.have I done right so far?

psychicadvis

Was I suppose to take each file in the html folder and individualy move out to the root?

Login

Who's Online

220 user(s) are online (128 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 220

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits