SpinMan
Minical/Agenda-X Ver. 1.2 Pictures don't display in block!!!!
  • 2004/7/22 20:19

• SpinMan

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/4/10

I have posted this problem on the developer's Forum page but have not received response...Anyone here able to help?!!!!

I have installed the module and it is working properly with one small exception. I add an image url to the "Minical Image" Setting but every attempt does not hold this address when I hit the "submit". No image is displayed in the block. I go back and check the url and the field is blank each time! Can anyone tell me how to fix this?!!!!!! Help!

rocket98
Re: Minical/Agenda-X Ver. 1.2 Pictures don't display in block!!!!
  • 2004/7/23 13:26

• rocket98

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/6/2 2

I just installed Agenda-x earlier this morning and images work fine. I used a relative path into XOOPS root image directory using a new directory I created like this:

images/cal_images/

Then I placed a bunch of jpgs in 'cal_images' sequentally numbered, although I don't think the numbering makes a difference since the module pulls any kind of image from directory you point it to. I did spend some time re-sizing and framing all the new images looks like each time page is pulled it loads something new. I will run out of images quickly so have to make a few more today.

My play site is listed in my profile if you want to look.

rocket98

SpinMan
  • 2004/7/23 15:06

• SpinMan

• Just popping in

Per your suggestion, I have tried using a relative link, as well as an absolute link...No luck. I am at a loss!

SpinMan
  • 2004/7/28 18:21

• SpinMan

• Just popping in

Does anyone have suggestions?! This is very frustrating! I have added other modules, etc. to my website in the past. This is the first time that I can not get a module to fully function! UGGGGGGGH! Still no luck on an answer from the author of this module on his website!

Login

Who's Online

121 user(s) are online (89 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 121

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits