Hotwire
NewBB2 Problems
  • 2004/7/28 4:34

• Hotwire

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/6/10

My site is : Bod Mod CultureAnd for some reason when i submit a forum, i get a full white screen. But it is submitted.

But then again when i try to view it, i get the same full white screen. IF any one can help me with this please let me know. Thanks allot.

Hotwire

DobePhat
Re: NewBB2 Problems
  • 2004/7/28 5:02

• DobePhat

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/4/15

Hmmmm...that happened to me once when we enabled cacheing of a mod. It just doesnt work for us for some reason. Do you have anything set like that? If so try disabling caching, in preferences.

oh 7dana theme nice...

Thanks!

Hotwire
  • 2004/7/28 7:19

• Hotwire

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/6/10

Ive done some investigation, and have found somthings out, first off, not all of the mod was copied over so thats my fault, secondly now that it is all copied over im having an other issue.

This issue is a conflict with newbb2 and news. For some reason, now that i have copied over the files that go in the core directory like in class, images, include, and language I get a strange error.

If i have no articles with the news module i can add one with in the controle panel, but if there is an article i cant, the form is gone. It vanishes.

Any one else have this problem, i think its in the xoopescode.php file or the module.textsanitizer.php file. Im not sure yet but i will find out soon enough.

chapi
  • 2004/7/28 8:56

• chapi

• Theme Designer

• Since: 2002/1/22

Newbb2 is still in Beta stage. This means that it shouldn't be used on a production site.

Here is the project page:
http://dev.xoops.org/modules/xfmod/project/?newbb

As this module isn't ready yet, there are logically many bugs in it. You should better go with the standard newbb and update when newbb2 is available.

Login

Who's Online

370 user(s) are online (60 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 370

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits