catalin12345
system admin

if in system admin at modules i have instaled an module normaly with no name but i puted one name to it and i want to dezinstall
how can i do that?
location of the module:http://www.rodisco.com/iasi/modules//
not exist
i deselect him to not be active and pushed uninstall and it gives me this page but it`s not uninstaling:
http://www.rodisco.com/iasi/modules/system/admin.php?fct=modulesadmin&op=uninstall&module=
normaly if a module exist and i want to dezinstall i deactivate the module and i uninstall
http://www.rodisco.com/iasi/modules/system/admin.php?fct=modulesadmin&op=uninstall&module=mymenu
and is working..
but how can i uninstall and get ridd off an module that doesn`t exist but it`s there in system admin at modules?

jlm69
Re: system admin
  • 2004/7/26 1:07

• jlm69

• Module Developer

• Since: 2002/7/19

Maybe you can go into the database with phpMyAdmin and go to the modules table and delete the module you are talking about, it may be listed as a blank(with no name). that might help .

catalin12345

ok and how exactly i can do that?

jlm69
  • 2004/7/26 4:32

• jlm69

• Module Developer

If you have phpMyAdmin installed or part of your hosting package, go to the modules table, click on browse and look for the module you are talking about and delete it. if you find a module that doesn't have a name delete it. If you don't have phpMyAdmin there is a module in XOOPS that you can use. that should work. What module are you trying to install? Also check the permissions of all files in the module.
hope that helps.

irmtfan
  • 2004/7/26 4:33

• irmtfan

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/12/7

hi catalin

1- you cant link the admin area cause we dont permission to see that place.

2- plz go to admin preferences --> general setting and turn php-debug on

catalin12345

ok i turned the php-debug on
now what should i next?
i don`t have phpmyadmin
also the wfsection was named in my site:disco-club-dj
when i updated the module renamed to discoteci and is not working anymore!but normaly it exist....because i cannot install is saying the table allready exist!
what can i do?

jlm69
  • 2004/7/26 11:42

• jlm69

• Module Developer

You can get phpMyAdmin here

it is a XOOPS module.
then go to your database and you will be able to delete the table that already exists, then you can try again.
Hope this helps.

catalin12345

yeah sure it helps but the only it is i don`t have acces to the ftp and i cannot upload the files to the server so i can install them!normaly i administrate the site but i don`t have the ftp login..and the other webmaster that haves it is far away and i cannot get him because he haved his mariage and etc etc///
any other method?:>

jlm69
  • 2004/7/26 12:23

• jlm69

• Module Developer

If you can't upload, and your host doesn't have cpanel or something with a MySql admin then I don't know what you can do.
How did you change the name of the module without ftp access?
Try changing the name back and update module to see if it works

catalin12345

normaly it haves cpanel ftp access but i don`t now login pass user!because the other webmasted didn`t gaved me the login details to ftp or cpanel anyhow i contacted the hosting maybe they will give me!
i didn`t changed no name!
i just updated the module and the name from disco-club-dj changed to discoteci
and i done that 100 times and update but he doesn`t recognize the path anymore of wfsection!
and some modules are not!they are blank!

Login

Who's Online

208 user(s) are online (156 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 208

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits