rocket98
Tiny Event & eCal
  • 2004/7/23 2:56

• rocket98

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/6/2 2

Hi,

eCal has a great little front page Calendar (easily styled) and a larger calendar in background that works. But is not very sophisticated for submitting events kind of buggy. Works with 2.0.7.

On the other hand Tinyevent has a good submission system but lacks the calendar display as a block and just displays the events. Tinyevent needs a tiny calendar and does not appearf to work with 2.0.7.

Would anyone consider combining these two modules into one excellent little event system/calendar/booking. Doing the full meal deal with smarty templates etc, etc. Would be really cool if it could be used like a booking system.

I'm using piCal on a site but I'm stuck on editting to my hearts content and limited to how it's integrated with xoops, otherwise it works just need something simple, really simple.

Regards
rocket98

chapi
Re: Tiny Event & eCal
  • 2004/7/23 9:58

• chapi

• Theme Designer

• Since: 2002/1/22

TinyEvent is as the name says a small calender module and should stay as this. There are a few feature rich modules like pical, agenda-x with which this module won't compete.

But I will think about the blocks. I was very busy in writing exams lately and have to finish a project the next days. After that I begin updating TinyEvent and TinyContent. So stay tuned

rocket98
Re: Tiny Event & eCal
  • 2004/7/23 13:17

• rocket98

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/6/2 2

Hey, no worries.

Thanks for responding. Will use tinyevent in a different project in future.

Regards,

rocket98

Login

Who's Online

165 user(s) are online (115 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 1

Guests: 164

heyula,

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!