damaster
Re: scores-module for sports clubs
  • 2004/7/7 22:20

• damaster

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/5/11

I've also tried to register but the site seems "closed"; cant post on forums and theres no mod to contact you.
I like people more than machines or money. But that's me!
Lets do something good and great: Lets do open source!

TheFinni
League scores for basketball
  • 2004/9/13 8:18

• TheFinni

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/11/25

Hello,
This is an interesting topic. I'm currently working on a site for a basketball team. I looked at this module and thought it may be a good place start out with converting scores to basketball specific.

I will let everyone know if I am having any success. :)

Thanks!

dimhellfire
Re: League scores for basketball
  • 2004/9/18 1:28

• dimhellfire

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/9/17

hi all...risto...let us register on your site, it would be better even for you, giving feedback or suggestion at the moment could be very difficult for us...
I decided to use XOOPS because of your module...how do you feel?

DonXoop

Very interesting!
I couldn't register either...

If someone with more knowledge of this module could tell me if this is the module I've been looking for I'd be very appreciative:
I participate in and my site is dedicated to grassroots level auto racing. We have club teams but that is only for our own improvement. The real "teams" might be the car classes which are based on the various car types and preparation levels. Our club has cars in several classes. Other class drivers are spread over all the other car clubs.

I'd like to document the results of the season. Each driver gets a number of timed runs which is compared to the other drivers in their class. Points average is then calculated up to 100 points each race day depending on their fastest time and the other driver's. There is also a "paxing" average for comparing times between classes but that isn't used for overall points. There is also an FTD (Fastest Time of the Day), personal FTD, and FTD for each run.

I'd be silly happy if this module could be adapted to my needs. I'm willing to help out if I can.

Keep this project alive, I like it!

dimhellfire
  • 2004/9/25 0:39

• dimhellfire

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/9/17

Now everything is okay, risto said they just had some problems with the hosting server.
Now everybody can register....i did , we have to go there and help him with the module

peterr
  • 2005/5/10 11:15

• peterr

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/8/5 9

Hi Risto,

The download on your site for Leaguestats is beta, the date nearly 12 months ago. Have you been working any more on this module since then, or perhaps other people have ??

Thanks,

Peter

Login

Who's Online

212 user(s) are online (133 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 212

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits