jfmoore
News Module Formatting
  • 2004/7/5 19:23

• jfmoore

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/6/6 5

I posted this in the Q&A forum with no luck, so on the chance that Q&A might have been the wrong place, I am reposting it here. I will very much appreciate any ideas.

Original post:
---------------------
All of a sudden, the News module formatting is not right. Here is a small jpg which reveals the problem:

http://www.firstdixie.com/files/xoops.jpg

It should look like this:
http://www.firstdixie.com/files/xoops2.jpg

The problem is shown using the phpkaox theme but occurs with other themes as well. I enabled PHPDebug and the following appears at the bottom of the window when I click on "News", but the lines occur with other modules, too. No error message appears at the top of the News page:

Notice [PHP]: Constant °nãlT/@NAME already defined in file modules/jobs/language/english/modinfo.php line 5
Notice [PHP]: Constant øuãlT/@MENUADD already defined in file modules/jobs/language/english/modinfo.php line 7
Notice [PHP]: Constant (øãlT/@DESC already defined in file modules/jobs/language/english/modinfo.php line 10
Notice [PHP]: Constant ÈpãlT/@BNAME already defined in file modules/jobs/language/english/modinfo.php line 13
Notice [PHP]: Constant °`âlT/@ADMENU1 already defined in file modules/jobs/language/english/modinfo.php line 16
Notice [PHP]: Constant ÈzãlT/@ADMENU2 already defined in file modules/jobs/language/english/modinfo.php line 17
Notice [PHP]: Constant (oãlT/@ADMENU3 already defined in file modules/jobs/language/english/modinfo.php line 18
Notice [PHP]: Constant °nãlT/@ADMENU4 already defined in file modules/jobs/language/english/modinfo.php line 19

Any idea what to check?

Thanks,

JFM

hervet
Re: News Module Formatting
  • 2004/7/18 11:57

• hervet

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/11/4

Hi,

your files seems to be corrupted, re upload them to your website.

Bye,
Hervé

Login

Who's Online

133 user(s) are online (61 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 133

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits