janmetpet
Print option in newsmodule and lya-out issues
  • 2004/6/29 13:51

• janmetpet

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/17

Hi everybody,

I use a adjusted Seven Days theme with a Verdana font. It look great in the newsarticle, but when I press the printbutton (http://www.chivo.nl/modules/news/print.php?storyid=2), it changes fonts. I kinda worked around it by putting <span style="font:12px;"><span style="font-family: Verdana;"> in front and ending with </span></span>. This works fine, except for tables. They do not seem te listen. Does anyone have suggestions? Thanks in advance!

jan

Mithrandir
Re: Print option in newsmodule and lya-out issues

I think the printerpage uses its own CSS because it will display the page outside of the theme.html, so look into the modules/news/print.php (unless that is what you have done - you don't say which file you have edited)

janmetpet
  • 2004/6/29 15:19

• janmetpet

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/17

Hi mithandrir,

Thanks for your response. The story I used is:

http://www.chivo.nl/modules/news/article.php?storyid=2&page=0

You can see the difference I guess between the themed version and the print version.

I looked at the print.php in News and I was lost. I believe that it doesn't use any theme, but I have no idea how to assign my theme to it. Any suggestions?

Thanks, Jan

tjnemez
  • 2004/6/29 18:23

• tjnemez

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/9/21

although i have not tried it, the print.php is basically a table format. so, you should be able to do some inline styling. no?

Login

Who's Online

156 user(s) are online (110 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 156

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits