Jennifah
Errors out the Wahzoo - Smarty
  • 2004/6/10 2:09

• Jennifah

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/2/19

I have just transferred my site to a new server. The database has been transfered across and is accessible on myphpadmin, the mainfile.php configured to reflect the changes, the mainfile, cache, uploads and template_c all made writeable.

The temporary URL ishttp://202.60.67.12/~berkley . It will have the nameservers changed tohttp://www.jenberkley.com soon. In the mainfile.php I am usinghttp://202.60.67.12/~berkley at the moment as the virtual path until that is done.

Herko has been helping me out, but he's asleep! I dont know hat makes him think hes allowed to sleep (LOL) but anyway, if any of you lovely people can help I would be most appreciative.

Warning [Xoops]: Smarty error: problem writing temporary file '/home/berkley/public_html/templates_c/40c7c62368fd7' in file class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 1042

Jennifah
Re: Errors out the Wahzoo - Smarty
  • 2004/6/10 3:18

• Jennifah

• Just popping in

Ok so I figured that one out. Now the site looks something like it should I just cant log in, but I think it has more to do with the nameserver not being changed over yet.

Stewdio
  • 2004/6/10 3:21

• Stewdio

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2003/5/7 1

You should be able to login, your move is going the same path as a conventional move.

Just to be sure though, delete any files in the /template_c directory, and your /cache folder as well.

Also, as I am sure you figured out since you got it working, make sure the the same 2 directories and /uploads are CHMOD 777

Good Luck on the move. In a couple of days you should be able to change your mainfile.php once the DNS takes hold, with little to no trouble at all.

Stewdio
  • 2004/6/10 3:24

• Stewdio

If that doesn't work, I'm curious to see if changing the mainfile.php to point tohttp://cp11.hostingshop.com.au/~berkley/ will work.

Jennifah
  • 2004/6/10 3:26

• Jennifah

• Just popping in

wahhhh I cant log in I cant get alot of the modules to link up. Im not sure why, theyre there.

Stewdio
  • 2004/6/10 3:35

• Stewdio

For some reason your assigned IP as resolving to cp11.hostingshop.com.au, which by all rights it shouldn't.

I would contact your Host and ask them if there is a way to get this redirected or chnaged untill your nameservers are up to date. You need to have an ip address to invoke your changes and test your site before changing your mainfile back to your assigned domain name.

Stewdio
  • 2004/6/10 3:37

• Stewdio

Send me a PM, if you like I'll go in and see if I can work some magic. Something doesn't look right to me and I think it can be fixed from our end one way or another.

Stewdio
  • 2004/6/10 3:47

• Stewdio

Jen I was able to log into your site, I had an account there. Check the forums for a message by me if you can. If not send me a PM here. If you want I can make the changes needed and double check a couple things for you if you want me to go in and make the neccessary changes. I'll need the proper info though.

Login

Who's Online

248 user(s) are online (157 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 248

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits