Brawn
xcgallery - searchresults are shown as non-clickable thumbs
  • 2004/5/24 10:14

• Brawn

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/4/13

I'm using the great XOOPS module Xcgallery, but I'm having a few 'problems' with it:

* when the standard XOOPS search form is used, the results for Xcgallery are shown as small thumbs, but they are not clickable. Pictures that have a title are also shown as a thumb, but have a textlink to the full picture.

The search function of xcgallery doesn't have this problem: all thumbs are clickable and direct the user to the big version of that picture.

Does anyone know what to change so that the thumbs are clickable?

Brad
Re: xcgallery - searchresults are shown as non-clickable thumbs
  • 2004/5/24 12:20

• Brad

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/12/4

I thought your message sounded familiar so I did a search on the forum messages so I could tell you to contact whoever else had this problem earlier. Whatdya know... It was you.

[size=x-small][edit][/size]
It's not currently possible for the thumbnail image in the XOOPS search results to be a link. The XOOPS search facility wasn't designed with the thought of having an unique image per search result on the search results page. As such, XOOPS just shows the image but doesn't attempt to wrap it in a link.

Your best bet would be to ensure that each picture has a title on it so the user can at least click on that to get to the full-sized picture.
[size=x-small][/edit][/size]

Brawn
Re: xcgallery - searchresults are shown as non-clickable thumbs
  • 2004/5/24 12:23

• Brawn

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/4/13

lol.... you're right

I totally forgot about that one. I thought I had that question posted on the forum of xcgallery.

Login

Who's Online

196 user(s) are online (115 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 196

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits