cpteos
PHProject on XOOPS
  • 2004/5/22 8:07

• cpteos

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/4/21

Hi Developers,
PHProject on XOOPS could give XOOPS a further push to become the leading application-frame in its world...

http://www.phproject.org

PHProject is already post-nuked (register before DL):

http://www.nuy.info/726/modules.php?op=modload&name=UpDownload&file=index&req=getit&lid=62

I'm sure it's an ease for some guys of you to port it over night - even smarty-templated

Let's hear about it.

EO

Talis
Re: PHProject on XOOPS
  • 2004/5/22 12:01

• Talis

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/3/24

I would really have to agree with this since I've used it before too and it would really be nice to have an all-in-one package.

ladon
  • 2004/5/22 14:26

• ladon

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/10/31

[edit]
It would be nice to have an extensive groupware system for xoops. But even though I'm not a programmer, I'm pretty sure this isn't going to be an over night port!
[/edit]

Brad
  • 2004/5/22 18:37

• Brad

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/12/4

Quote:
ladon wrote:
[edit]
It would be nice to have an extensive groupware system for xoops. But even though I'm not a programmer, I'm pretty sure this isn't going to be an over night port!
[/edit]

Thank you ladon... There's nothing that irritates me more than people saying things like:

Quote:
I'm sure it's an ease for some guys of you to port it over night - even smarty-templated

Especially so when the person saying it isn't a programmer and thus knows NOTHING about what it would take.

intel352
  • 2004/5/22 21:20

• intel352

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/11/23

he's just trying to get people psyched about porting it

[edit]
i also concur tho, that looks like a fairly huge project to port properly, especially to integrate with xoops' group functions, etc...
[/edit]

cpteos
  • 2004/5/23 0:57

• cpteos

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/4/21

Hey guys,
there is an existing integration of phproject to postnuke ( see link above). As I know XOOPS is not so far away from postnuke. So what.

My posted thread it's not psyching or manipulating. It only sould be an encouragement for those who are interested in the subject to take a look if porting phproject is really an ease or not or if it is worth to be ported.

Looking around in a lot of groupware modules i find phproject in actual version is having a wonderful contactmanagment for CRM_solutions that is worth of extended engagement best if framed by xoops.

Maybe some developers find these possibilities so interesting to take a look at pn-port and to set a priority on this issue.

maybe

Login

Who's Online

241 user(s) are online (149 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 241

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits