Brawn
show recent article with Spotlight (Wfsection v2.0 b3 )
  • 2004/5/21 12:22

• Brawn

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/4/13

I'm using the latest version of WFsection, and i found out that Spotlight 2.0 didn't work with it. But since WFsection nw has a build-in spotlight, I wanted to use that one instead.

The problem with that build-in version is that I no longer have the latest article spoltighted. Now I have to manually select the latest article.

Does anyone know what to edit to have WFsection spotlight the latest article or -even better- how to have Spotlight v2.0 working with the latest version of WFsection?

Thanks for your input

Catzwolf
Re: show recent article with Spotlight (Wfsection v2.0 b3 )
  • 2004/5/21 12:52

• Catzwolf

• Home away from home

• Since: 2007/9/30

Quote:

Brawn wrote:
I'm using the latest version of WFsection, and i found out that Spotlight 2.0 didn't work with it. But since WFsection nw has a build-in spotlight, I wanted to use that one instead.

The problem with that build-in version is that I no longer have the latest article spoltighted. Now I have to manually select the latest article.

Does anyone know what to edit to have WFsection spotlight the latest article or -even better- how to have Spotlight v2.0 working with the latest version of WFsection?

Thanks for your input

I have fixed this issue with the spotlight module in an up and coming release and bug fix.

Just a side note. The spotlight module will not be needed in the future. We do plan to have this available for all content type modules developed by the Module development team. Ie mydownloads, mylinks, news and section (WF-Sections) modules and we hope that other devs follow this example.

Brawn
  • 2004/5/21 21:17

• Brawn

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/4/13

That is really great news

Love your modules by the way. A few of them (like wfsections) where one of the mainreasons why I've switched to Xoops

Catzwolf
  • 2004/5/21 22:32

• Catzwolf

• Home away from home

• Since: 2007/9/30

Quote:

Brawn wrote:
That is really great news

Love your modules by the way. A few of them (like wfsections) where one of the mainreasons why I've switched to Xoops

Thank-you and welcome to XOOPS btw

Hopefully I will get a stable release out soon for everyone.

Login

Who's Online

83 user(s) are online (65 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 83

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits