lighthouse
modding themes
  • 2004/5/10 17:40

• lighthouse

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/6 1

I'm new to Xoops. So far I love it. Easy to install and use, but... the documentation kinda sucks.

Is there some good documentation somewhere on modding themes? It seems like there should be a list somewhere that says "go to this file and change this line to change X", where "X" would be the various images, colors, sizes and so on of the elements in the theme.

I have stumbled on some of these myself, but I'm SURE that someone somewhere has documented this. I don't see it in the Wiki.

Mithrandir
Re: modding themes

The Theme Development part of the wiki did not answer this?

Open the default theme (found in xoopsroot/themes/default) theme.html and style.css and work from there with the theme development wiki.

lighthouse
  • 2004/5/10 22:23

• lighthouse

• Just popping in

Now i feel dumb. I stopped looking in the theme dev docs when I saw that page w/ the "asdsad adsdfde" stuff on it. Thanks. that'll help

Mithrandir

Quote:

lighthouse wrote:
I saw that page w/ the "asdsad adsdfde" stuff on it

Which page is that? I just looked into the wiki and did not find such a page, so if you can point me towards it, it may be that I can put some more useful information in there.

lighthouse
  • 2004/5/11 21:21

• lighthouse

• Just popping in

it's this one CSS Overview

Mithrandir

Ok, it seems there has never been actual contents on that page - but I don't think I can contribute a lot right now.

Feel free to contribute with the findings from your investigations

Login

Who's Online

462 user(s) are online (69 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 462

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits