Xtracted
What image gallery module should I use?
  • 2004/5/5 10:13

• Xtracted

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/1/7 2

I have tried a couple of different photo gallery modules and the one I have liked most is xcgallery.. However, it causes me too much problems with bugs and lacks a few feats that I would like (Like user batch add pictures)..

What is peoples general oppinion of what photo gallery module that works best?

irmtfan
Re: What image gallery module should I use?
  • 2004/5/5 10:41

• irmtfan

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/12/7

plz write much more about ur error

r u disable debug mod in admin of xcgal?

Xtracted
  • 2004/5/6 20:29

• Xtracted

• Not too shy to talk

I dont really want help with the bugs, I just want to know what gallery module people consider being the best one.. =)

Talis
  • 2004/5/6 20:38

• Talis

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/3/24

I use XoopsGallery on both my sites and haven't had any problems with it.

http://www.otalisman.com
http://munchkin.otalisman.com

Brad
  • 2004/5/6 23:19

• Brad

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/12/4

Quote:
Xtracted wrote:
I dont really want help with the bugs, I just want to know what gallery module people consider being the best one.. =)

Contrary to what you said before, xcGallery does not have many, if any, bugs. What have you found wrong with it. Many people are using it without a problem.

Xtracted
  • 2004/5/7 11:25

• Xtracted

• Not too shy to talk

1. I have had problems with the page showing albums. If i upload new pictures to an album, it doesnt show on the album list page.. For example, if I had 5 pictures in an album and upload 5 more, the album list page will still only say that I have 5 pictures in that album..

2. When trying to access the "personal albums" I get "there are no personal albums" even when there are albums in that category and it even shows in the category list ("Albums 3")

3. When I "upload picture" I get the message "There are no images to display" and get sent back to the category view.

I have had more problems but I cant recall them all right now.. Also, I miss features like batch upload for users, disable ecards (not only turn them off, but removing all traces of it in image information, the button for it, etc.. I know this can be done manually but it is a pain.. =)

Quote:

Brad wrote:
Quote:
Xtracted wrote:

Contrary to what you said before, xcGallery does not have many, if any, bugs. What have you found wrong with it. Many people are using it without a problem.

Login

Who's Online

135 user(s) are online (95 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 135

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits