MontyP
Problems with SquirrelMail module
  • 2004/5/3 13:00

• MontyP

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/8/23

Greetings all!

I've been having a bit of trouble with the squirrel mail pluging. What happens is i log in on my account, sign in on squirrel mail and all seem fine. Then when I navigate about the site through a couple of other modules, or expecially when I go to the Admin page, when I try to return to Squirrel Mail module, i get a blank page. The address bar at top of browser says it's going to the login page (I don't know if this matters). I turned on the various debug options and the only info I got was from the phpDebug:

[QUOTE]
Notice [PHP]: A session had already been started - ignoring session_start() in file modules/sqmail/src/webmail.php line 42
Notice [PHP]: A session had already been started - ignoring session_start() in file modules/sqmail/include/validate.php line 61
[/QUOTE]

This among a couple other complaints regarding the TechTheme template I'm using. BTW I've tried this under different templates with the same results.

I'm using XOOPS 2.0.6.

I did try the devs board for the plugin but there's been no acknowledgement of my post for almost a week. :(

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

shamu
Re: Problems with SquirrelMail module
  • 2004/10/11 3:10

• shamu

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/8/28

Hi, I'm having exactly the same problem:

[QUOTE]
Notice [PHP]: A session had already been started - ignoring session_start() in file D:\Web\www.ofcoworld.com\wwwroot\modules\sqmail\src\webmail.php line 42
Notice [PHP]: A session had already been started - ignoring session_start() in file D:\Web\www.ofcoworld.com\wwwroot\modules\sqmail\include\validate.php line 61
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: theme_css in file D:\Web\www.ofcoworld.com\wwwroot\modules\sqmail\include\load_prefs.php line 74
[/QUOTE]

Anyone knows how to debug this?

Thanks.

Login

Who's Online

130 user(s) are online (97 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 130

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits