djsckizo
Re: is xcgal still being developed?
  • 2004/4/15 22:18

• djsckizo

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/5/9 8

Well from what a thread on the coppermine board said, it might be easier to just make a bridge, like they have for vBulletin, IB, and PHPBB. Not sure. I attempted that and decided to give up before I shorted out everything on the East Coast.

Anonymous
  • 2004/4/15 22:46

• Anonymous

• Since:

Quote:

Brad wrote:
How would you recommend that I get ahold of Predator to discuss this? (Pred, this is where you jump in...)

Sorry for delay jump in had a lot of work in my company.

Quote:

I am aware of the integrated xcGal module. However, I don't feel that it'll be updated anytime soon and as I have spare time in the middle of the night between baby feedings, I figured I'd take a stab at integrating the newest Coppermine. Especially because I'd like the video hack included.

If you'd rather that I didn't release my version, I won't. If you'd like me to turn my version over to Predator, I will. If you want me to bark like a dog, I'll do that too (but quietly as I'm at work right now). Just let me know what direction you'd feel is best for me to go in.

As djsckizo has quoted above there is at the moment no free time left to work also on this, so Brad if you want to jump in the Site of the xcGal is open for you and you can use it to merge your work and the work of derya for a newer release, it would help the community a lot and keeps my heat free for other things

So again you`re welcome... ( the rest we talk by mail )

Greetz Predator

brash
  • 2004/4/15 22:53

• brash

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/4/10

Wohoo! More XcGal development . The new version of Coppermine has watermark support too doesn't it?

djsckizo
  • 2004/4/15 23:00

• djsckizo

• Just can't stay away

And the fans cheer for the future development of xcGal!

Resized Image

Anonymous
  • 2004/4/15 23:11

• Anonymous

• Since:

Well, the spirit of open source projects is the community and it is impossible to do everything alone, so more hands ( not only two hands ) will force developing and every productive help is needed and welcome for further developing...

djsckizo
  • 2004/4/18 21:20

• djsckizo

• Just can't stay away

Well, by the time I have the programming ability to help, we'll all be dead from old age.

cpgeek
  • 2005/4/19 22:36

• cpgeek

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/8/19

Hi,
I was just curious if the xcgal dev project was underway yet, if there was a site dedicated to it's development, and who exactly is working on it.

I would really like to see a version of xcgal with a video hack and the long list of other features that coppermine allows (while still keeping my content of my current version of xcgal preferably...

so, who exactly is working on this thing, where can i find development notes / cvs / forums to discuss it's features, implementation, and goings on and such?

thanks

cpgeek
  • 2005/4/24 20:36

• cpgeek

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/8/19

I found a hack that allows video in xcgal 1.1 avalible herehttp://www.gogaracing.com/modules/mydownloads/
however, i couldn't get it working on my site. I just e-mailed the admin on that site and asked that they send me a copy of their xcgal folder (minus albums) in hopes that i can get it to work as it already does on their site,http://www.gogaracing.com

siweb
  • 2005/4/24 21:18

• siweb

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/5/2 1

Next version of Coppermine Photo Gallery - 1.4 will be XOOPS ready.

Login

Who's Online

185 user(s) are online (113 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 185

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits