djsckizo
is xcgal still being developed?
  • 2004/4/15 12:13

• djsckizo

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/5/9 8

Just curious. With the latest version of Coppermine now having a hack that will allow video, it would be good to see any new version of XCGal using that hack.

Herko
Re: is xcgal still being developed?
  • 2004/4/15 12:25

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

Brad
  • 2004/4/15 13:50

• Brad

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/12/4

I am currently in the slow process of porting the latest Coppermine Photo Gallery with the video hack over to Xoops.

Herko
  • 2004/4/15 14:09

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

Brad, you do know there already is a module that is fully integrated within XOOPS, right? Predator is the lead developer responsible for this feat. The link above refers to his website.

Herko

djsckizo
  • 2004/4/15 14:37

• djsckizo

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/5/9 8

Thanks for the link Herko. I was actually looking for it again after I made that post, but my pc vowed vengence against me and well...I didn't quite get to it. I just noticed that he switched the language to english too. That's good, since I barely understand english and it's my only language, let alone anything else.

This is a post by Predator on his board:

Quote:

Predator wrote:
Next release?

The work on the new newbb takes lot of my free time and also managing thehttp://dev.xoops.org developer Site even my osCommerce Project stops at the moment

I'm guessing it won't be any time soon.

edit: I also just realized I'm registered on his board. I completely forgot.

sol812
  • 2004/4/15 14:43

• sol812

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/9/4 1

just a smmal off tropic question - but about the xcgal

I try remove and edit this line in butom of page "[ xcGallery 1RC1 powerd by myXoopsForge ]" I try edit xcgal_footer.html
and emty templates_c folder but no change happen - is becourse this line is in middel of page and look no good there - any idea where to look more

SOL812

Brad
  • 2004/4/15 15:13

• Brad

• Not too shy to talk

SOL812 -

Start a new topic to ask your question as it doesn't apply to the topic being discussed in this thread. You should never hijack a thread to discuss something off-topic, even if it is closely related. You'll likely get more people to look at your question by devoting a separate topic to your question. Having said all this, when I get home tonight I'll take a look and give you an answer if no one else has by then.

Herko -

I am aware of the integrated xcGal module. However, I don't feel that it'll be updated anytime soon and as I have spare time in the middle of the night between baby feedings, I figured I'd take a stab at integrating the newest Coppermine. Especially because I'd like the video hack included.

If you'd rather that I didn't release my version, I won't. If you'd like me to turn my version over to Predator, I will. If you want me to bark like a dog, I'll do that too (but quietly as I'm at work right now). Just let me know what direction you'd feel is best for me to go in.

Brad

Herko
  • 2004/4/15 15:20

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

Quote:

Brad wrote:
Herko -
If you'd rather that I didn't release my version, I won't. If you'd like me to turn my version over to Predator, I will. If you want me to bark like a dog, I'll do that too (but quietly as I'm at work right now). Just let me know what direction you'd feel is best for me to go in.

Brad

lol! No, I think it's fine that you do what you want to do with the coppermine, I would just find it a waste of time if you found that it was already done by Predator... Maybe you can take over the xcGal development for a bit, with Pred's help perhaps, you can have a good head start. But I'll leave that up to you, of course

Herko

Brad
  • 2004/4/15 15:25

• Brad

• Not too shy to talk

How would you recommend that I get ahold of Predator to discuss this? (Pred, this is where you jump in...)

Herko
  • 2004/4/15 15:26

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

e-mail him at predator@xoops.org

Herko

Login

Who's Online

232 user(s) are online (112 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 232

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits