Slicer
Re: Thank You for opening my eyes!
  • 2004/4/3 2:02

• Slicer

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/12/6

Quote:

Stewdio wrote:
Did you know it is impossible for one to lick one's own elbow?

Hey I'm 55 years old and I can lick my elbow.

Stewdio
  • 2004/4/3 2:07

• Stewdio

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2003/5/7 1

Why do you insist on adding fuel to a fire that should have burned out long ago.

If you having such serious problems that you can't find the answers using the search feature for things other then useless information, then ask in the forums with a legitimate question so people can genuinely help you.

If you do your search again with the aim being to fix your blank page problem, rather then cause more hostilities I'm sure you will find the answer.

I for one have had enough of this thread after your last post.

Slicer
  • 2004/4/3 2:09

• Slicer

• Just popping in

Cool as soon as we can get away from the name calling we can get to some constructive discussion.

Chainsaw
Lock this thread!!!
  • 2004/4/3 3:36

• Chainsaw

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/9/28

I think this thread has gone beyond unconstructive to downright useless. Someone should lock this thread before the standard of this forum drop any further.

Slicer
Re: Lock this thread!!!
  • 2004/4/3 4:44

• Slicer

• Just popping in

The wisdom of Stewdio

Quote:
"A mind is like a parachute. It doesnt work if it's not open."

This thread hasn't even been open for 24 hours. Look at all of the views 383 there must be some interest here.

claydoh
  • 2004/4/3 6:36

• claydoh

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/6/6 0

Quote:

This thread hasn't even been open for 24 hours. Look at all of the views 383 there must be some interest here.

Interest in the entertainment value, pure and simple

Ya, I am just trying to get my post count up

Slicer
  • 2004/4/3 7:03

• Slicer

• Just popping in

Quote:

claydoh wrote:
Quote:

Interest in the entertainment value, pure and simple

Ya, I am just trying to get my post count up

Ya it is the weekend I see you been a member of XOOPS community for awhile. You have two nice looking web sites. Yet you only have three post. But you felt compelled to post now. This is the reaction I was looking for. Get mad enough to participate instead of take.

Your sites really are cool. Thanks for posting without attacking my intelligence. These are just my opinions and truly are for entertainment purposes. Now I challenge you to make a difference. By helping to mend a divided community that is in need of a different approach. No excuses.

claydoh
  • 2004/4/3 7:37

• claydoh

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/6/6 0

Only 3 posts because I am not a dev or coder and If I have an answer ready, someone else has beat me to it. Only 3 posts means I am a taker? This community here is one of the reasons I use Xoops. I find the help I need rather easily, which gives me more time to spend packaging applications for the Lycoris community (they of course use the wrong CMS )

Anyway, thanks for you comments about my sites. I use Firefox 0.8 and don't see any issues there or in Mozilla and Konqueror, and noone has mentioned anything to me about appearances in IE. What issues do you see?

Slicer
  • 2004/4/3 7:55

• Slicer

• Just popping in

Sir your post have help me on countless occasions and I never intended to insult you in anyway. I started this thread by stateing my opinion. I have been attacked with totally unfounded banter. You guys started the attacks. But since you asked.

Mithrandir says:

Quote:
So what's that *BULLSHIT* about me holding up progress?

Quote:
By: Mithrandir ( Jan Pedersen )
RE: Some thoughts on recommendation [ Reply ]
2004-03-30 09:04
I do need someone to help me with cleaning up the templates.

Just too overworked atm to do anything much about this

Quote:
Re: How to lock a news story from new comments?
Actually it's me and Hervet - Predator is just too lazy to remove himself from the projects

Quote:
You try spending some 10-20 hours a week to help other people

When one person tries to do everything that person stands in the way of progress.

If you don't jump on all the jobs someone else may take one of them. This is a hugh community.

Sir I respect you engineering skills. I think you are above being a help desk clerk. If you help other 10-20 hours a week that is not engineering.

Slicer
  • 2004/4/3 8:08

• Slicer

• Just popping in

Resized Image

I did not view your site at full screen size as you can see the line spaceing is incorrect. It can be fixed in CSS. If you need help I can point you in the right direction.

Is it my imagination or does using XOOPS cause people to read something into something that isn't there.

Everyone seems to read what's not in the post into their opinions.

NO I did not call you a taker. I am concerned about the evolution of XOOPS and hope others are too.

I only had two post prior to this thread.

Aren't you up for the challenge.

Login

Who's Online

107 user(s) are online (70 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 107

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits