marcan
Redirection to a page after registration
  • 2004/3/24 19:07

• marcan

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/10/8

Ello Xoopsers !!!

Here is something I need to do but I don't know how to code it ! I know it is a bit complex but I hope someone will know how to do it !

In my site, users can registered autmatically (without the verification email). However, they need to log in to acces the page /forms/askus/form.php

If they try to access /forms/askus/form.php and they are not logged in, they are redirected to user.php?xoops_redirect=%2Fcondo%2Fforms%2Faskus%2Fform.php

Then, If they are not yet registered, they need to do it in order to log in. They then click on 'signup now' which takes them to register.php

They register successfully and then they are taken back to the home page, where they have to login, and access again /forms/askus/form.php

Now, this is too complicated for basic users. Here is what I want to happen. Everything is ok until the user registers to the site. But since the activation is automatic, the newly registered user should not have to log in again. So,

1- How to autmatically log in the newly registered user the first time he registers.

Also, in this particular situation, the initial thing that the user wanted to do is fill up this form : /forms/askus/form.php. So, in this situation where a not registered user attemp to go there '/forms/askus/form.php', is redirected to user.php and then registers :

2- After the user sucessfully registered and loogged in, I want him to automatically be redirected to /forms/askus/form.php

Is this possible? Anybody can help me on that ?

Thanks fo any help

marcan
Re: Redirection to a page after registration
  • 2004/3/25 12:37

• marcan

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/10/8

I guess what I want to do is too complex? Anybody in need of a little challenge !

If some of you would have some tips on where I could start to find a solution to my post !

Thanks for any help.

Login

Who's Online

721 user(s) are online (322 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 721

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jul 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits