mpowell
PHP Debug
  • 2004/3/8 2:55

• mpowell

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/2/10

When I run phpdebug I get this message on my main page and most other pages. Can someone help please.

[/quote]
Warning [PHP]: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/freebap/public_html/language/english/global.php:204) in file include/common.php line 158
Warning [PHP]: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/freebap/public_html/language/english/global.php:204) in file include/common.php line 158
Notice [PHP]: Constant _MI_WYSIWYG already defined in file modules/tinycontent/language/english/modinfo.php line 19
Notice [PHP]: Constant _MI_WYSIWYG_DESC already defined in file modules/tinycontent/language/english/modinfo.php line 20
[/quote]

mpowell

--bump--

mpowell
Re: PHP Debug
  • 2004/3/8 7:12

• mpowell

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/2/10

Believe it are not I think I have solved the first 2 of these php errors in the global file. I had change the time setting in the global.php file through cpanel and that caused me serious problems. I could not log on through xooops etc. However, after restoring the file things were ok. So I change time settings in global.php again with the same result. So I restored the original file again. Then I changed the file on my computer and uploaded the global.php file with time changed the way I wanted and it works fine.

Why would changing the file before upload be different than changing an uploaded file though cpanel?

mpowell

Login

Who's Online

372 user(s) are online (39 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 372

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits