MLimburg
Drop Down Main Menu
  • 2004/3/2 0:21

• MLimburg

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/8/8 2

Howdy,

Is there a way to get ALL the subMenus within the MainMenu block? I'm thinking of using some rather funky CSS to provide a nice drop down menu, but will need to a) get all the subMenu information sent via MainMenu, or b) build my own hard-coded block (something which I'd like to avoid for obvious reasons).

Any info on this?

Siege1386
Re: Drop Down Main Menu
  • 2004/3/2 5:11

• Siege1386

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/7/19

Im not sure exactly what you are trying to do?

I have incorporated a CSS drop down menu into my site. I tried to do it on the side block, but gave up and placed it on the top of the page.

MLimburg
  • 2004/3/2 6:45

• MLimburg

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/8/8 2

The idea is that I have a single layer of items which you can click on .. easy enough .. but I want to drop down the various submets if they are available. Mousehover over Home and it's just a link ... Mousehover over Downloads and you get a drop down set of options .. Submit, Popular, Top Rated.

etc

bennie
  • 2004/3/31 13:24

• bennie

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/7/3 1

i,m very intrested in youre id, i would like to help however i have no id where to begin with this. i will keep an eye out for this tread and others relating this problem. i heard the XOOPS theme is working on a tigra module wich will make this possible in a much easyer way.

Login

Who's Online

117 user(s) are online (60 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 117

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits