mace777
HTML in Xoops
  • 2004/2/27 11:28

• mace777

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/2/27

I am trying to get my html pages to show up inside of Xoops. I found this code to add to the html pages:

<?php
include("../mainfile.php");
include(XOOPS_ROOT_PATH."/header.php");
$xoopsOption['show_rblock'] = 1;
?>

The content of your original html file goes here!!

<?php
include(XOOPS_ROOT_PATH."/footer.php");
?>

I am getting these errors:
Warning: main(xoops/mainfile.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mmannie/public_html/uffle/xoops/greasyweasels.php on line 2

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'xoops/mainfile.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/mmannie/public_html/uffle/xoops/greasyweasels.php on line 2

Warning: main(XOOPS_ROOT_PATH/header.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mmannie/public_html/uffle/xoops/greasyweasels.php on line 3

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'XOOPS_ROOT_PATH/header.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/mmannie/public_html/uffle/xoops/greasyweasels.php on line 3

I think It has something to do with the my path to the mainfile.php. I can't figure out what the path should be.

Mithrandir
Re: HTML in Xoops

where is the 'new' file located?
If it is in the same folder as mainfile.php, it shouldn't have the '../' in front of mainfile.php in the include statement.

manik
  • 2004/2/27 12:07

• manik

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/2/26

You shouldn't do it this way.

Try to use some of the freecontent modules. You will find it in Downloads section. For example - FreeContent V3.0 Final (WebDigest).

Or try to wrap your HTML as a new module. It's much easier. For example look at the source code of "Contact module"...

I hope that I've helped you a little bit.

-manik.
"I am nobody. Nobody is perfect, therefore I'm perfect."

mace777
  • 2004/2/27 12:10

• mace777

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/2/27

I figured the path out now. It was so easy I don't know what my problem was. I will look into the content modules. I did find it pretty easy to add a couple of line to my current html pages though.

Login

Who's Online

125 user(s) are online (61 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 125

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits