Ace_Armstrong
Re-ordering sections on WF-Section menu block

I'm not sure I'm going to explain this coherently, but I'll give it a shot.

I am working on a site that would use WF-Section to highlight company services, and have direct links under a "Services" menu in the left column. (In other words, just give the WF-Section Menu block the name "Services" and make it visible in the left block.) We want the services to appear in a specific order, but they always seem to appear in alphabetical order.

For instance, if we wanted our menu to read as follows:

Copywriting
Technical Writing
Research
Other Services

It would, instead, display like this:

Copywriting
Other Services
Research
Technical Writing

Does anyone know a way to get the menu items to display either by weight or in the order in which they were created?

Thanks!

csloh
Re: Re-ordering sections on WF-Section menu block
  • 2004/2/17 16:22

• csloh

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/12/17

If you check the ADMIN for WF-Section, you will find a "WEIGHT MANAGEMENT" menu to do what you want. You can weighed the menu item, as well as the submenu items.

I am using WFSection 1.01.

Ace_Armstrong
Re: Re-ordering sections on WF-Section menu block

Quote:

csloh wrote:
If you check the ADMIN for WF-Section, you will find a "WEIGHT MANAGEMENT" menu to do what you want. You can weighed the menu item, as well as the submenu items.

I am using WFSection 1.01.

That works for the main index page, but it doesn't affect how they are displayed in the menu block. I think I'm going to have to hack something to accomplish this, but I'm not sure which fiel to even look at. I'm not much of a PHP scripter.

Login

Who's Online

119 user(s) are online (69 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 119

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits