Mithrandir
Re: Whole site is inaccessible after being up 2 days

Right - not trying to say that it is a useless module, but wanted to ascertain that people didn't think it did anything more than that

For regular and multi-table optimizations, I'm sure it's a useful tool.

djmojo
  • 2003/12/6 17:46

• djmojo

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/12/2

Anyone care to access cpanel for me and see if they can figure this out? I am not having any success. Please pm me and I will give you login info.

CBlue

I sent you pms. I hope I was able to fix your database problem. If it isn't fixed, let me know.

CBlue

Okay, Darren! You're site should now be viewable. I hope there are not anymore problems with it!

What I did was replace your common.php and your functions.php files in your XOOPS include folder with fresh copies and it fixed your errors.

djmojo
  • 2004/2/3 15:32

• djmojo

• Just popping in

OK. It happened again on a different server and install. This is frustrating as the site was working for over a month. I replaced the common.php and the functions.php files and it still shows up as a blank page. HELP!

djmojo
  • 2004/2/3 15:45

• djmojo

• Just popping in

I am unable to access the site admin by using the bookmarkhttp://dfwcoaches.com/home/modules/system/admin.php?fct=preferences.

However, I haven't closed the window that I was using the above url for since I am still able to access the admin section. This is very weird.

djmojo
  • 2004/2/3 16:42

• djmojo

• Just popping in

OK. Got it! I had a permissions problem with the templates_c folder. This is strange because I have never changed it. Is this a known bug? Anyway, I am glad that I figured that one out.

Login

Who's Online

131 user(s) are online (65 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 131

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits